Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I am sure NASA just had the missing tapes sent off. we have top men working on it now.... who? top... men....

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    😂😂😂😂
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I am sure NASA just had the missing tapes sent off.

Research other than a newspaper article would tell you :)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Is NASA a fair source?

http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/398311main_Apollo_11_Report.pdf

Without attaching it to a specific "conspiracy" I find it a total mindf%#k that NASA felt protecting the high quality record was not tantamount if not paramount! to live TV broadcast. To me the importance of the TV broadcast over high quality historical record seems to show the emphasis was on the social/psychological effect

High quality video was allegedly seen by the NASA folks here on earth and recorded to the now missing telemetry tapes. So all history is left with is the sub par (at the time incredibly advanced) grainy video sent to the capably limited TV's of the time.

You sure make me do a lot of work I never signed up for mrs viv... good thing I like it

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Well as I started this thread, I feel it would be remiss of me not to report back

i have continued my research, and have found a very comprehensiive and in depth debate on the David Icke forum. ( yes David Icke, so shoot me down in flames,) But the thread has run over many years and contains some very interesting comments for and against.

I am sure you are familiar with the phaze " if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" but I look forward to further commentating on this thread, when I feel confident in my research.

i apologise to the forum owner if my mentioning a debate on an other forum has broken any house rules.

The Rebel

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

There are forum rules? Woooops

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Come on people we had a flat earth video!!!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    _morpheus does not compute. Just gonna ignore that and hope it goes away. Lol
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I swear i am joining the flat earth society
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    So there you have the story, FMF. The tapes that were lost were backup tapes in case the live broadcast failed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit