Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

agreedwith you freemindfade.I believe the moon landing happened. But having spent the evening reviewing this thread I don't see any definitive proof that man went to the moon. However before the abusive ranting, I think it highly likely they did. thereforeI will be researching these two questions this week:-

A) Do I believe the Official story that man landed on the moon in 1969 is fact.

B) Do I believe that the still photographs and videos prove NASA lied to the world.

I am glad this thread has awakened me to the separate issues of how the project became a distraction from Vietnam. Re the genocide from Vietnam I wonder if the money from NASS subcontractors was from the companies that made those weapons of mass destruction? Finally I personally do not agree even if man did land on the moon it was worth the open cheque.

The Rebel.

• violias
    violias

I was so embarrassed for JWN when I saw the title of this thread. Can't you peddle this nonsense someplace else?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Violins it is posted on the section friends. The subject matter is not noncence, however the subject matter we discussed in the Kingdom Hall was noncence. I am disgusted having researched how the money i donated as a witness was invested in tobacco companies and far worse, which is why I addressed the money issue on the moon project. Personally I think you would be amazed in the transformation in me since I left the witnesses fairly recently. I am confident,have a smile on my face and discussing this subject has been very beneficial for my re-programming.

I am sorry you were " so embarrassed when you saw the title of this thread" I have seen what I consider worse titles, and besides the thread has been conducted very respectively by the posters, which is a complement to all those who have participated in what is perhaps a controversial subject.

Kind Regards

The Rebel

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Is there like Alien Mad Puppies on the moon.......cuz then there would have to be a moon Pet Smart.....or Petco....n stuff.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    But having spent the evening reviewing this thread I don't see any definitive proof that man went to the moon.

This thread isn't the evidence. You've not done any research into the matter nor taken the time to understand that.

I am glad this thread has awakened me to the separate issues of how the project became a distraction from Vietnam.

• Viviane
    Viviane

which is a complement to all those who have participated in what is perhaps a controversial subject.

There is no controversy, it's mainly just lazy, stupid people with a platform to speak. (not people here, moon-truthers).

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Viviane I think your brilliant, if you love a good argument you have the stuff to back it up.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane I think your brilliant, if you love a good argument you have the stuff to back it up.

I do have the stuff to back up any argument I make. I've simply not made an argument in this thread.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel
    You won't get an argument from me on that Viviane. May I suggest your outspoken, which I find very endearing.
  • violias
    violias

You won't get an argument from me on that Viviane. May I suggest your outspoken, which I find very endearing.

now your just arse kissing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit