God has never failed me ...

by CoolBreeze 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

As JT pointed out, this thread has shown that some people are attracted to reason and some people aren't.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

MYOHNSEPH, I have elaborated briefly in a prior thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=40175&site=3

JT said:

YEP AS SOMEONE has already said it must be the drugs

You sir are correct. I prefer to call them sacrements.

Anton

• seven006
    seven006

CoolBreeze,

You crack me up man, I love your humor. Believe as you wish. All belief is are a few electrical neurons bouncing around in a small part of your brain saying "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks."

May the farce be with you.

Dave

Edited by - seven006 on 8 December 2002 15:23:54

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Dave, I'm glad you enjoy my humor. My beliefs are not to be taken seriously by anyone except me, as they are my beliefs, and my beliefs alone. I realize how odd and bizzare my views on spiritual matters probably are to others, but if reading about them makes you smile or better yet laugh, than I think I've made the world just a tiny bit better.

Anton

• seven006
    seven006

Anton,

Sounds good to me buddy. If you can't laugh at yourself then you can't get pissed if other people do.

Life can be a joke sometimes without a funny punch line. It beats being a mold spore.

Dave

• Beans
    Beans

God is a ficticious evil character! I am so glad tht there really isn't one cause things would be really messed up.

Beans

• JT
    JT
    You sir are correct. I prefer to call them sacrements.

you are alright with me

• seven006
    seven006

JT,

That new photo you are using looks like the person in it is a respectable guy. Who is he?

Dave

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Thanks JT. I know some mystics that can touch the face of god without any sacraments(drugs), and I'm getting to the point where I can too. I think it took the the fungus from the lowly ergot root to open my third eye, and peyote to open it further. Either that or all those wonderful psychadelics have done permanent brain damage and I'm delusional. In either case I'm content with my spiritual beliefs.

Anton

• Brummie
    Brummie

seven006, I know you asked JT the question, but since I have never had a problem butting into other peoples conversations before, that Pic is Fred Price and he's about as respectable as JRBrown any day.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41177&site=3

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit