God has never failed me ...

by CoolBreeze 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Rem, the Green Fairy is just another manifestation of god. The Orange Fairy is a delusion caused by being hung over on Tquila Sunrises.

Anton

• COMF
    COMF
    My god does not control my destiny... God does not interfere in the lives of man.

Well, that clears of the matter of his never having failed you.

Somewhere in Oregon, deep in the woodlands, there is a small community. In this community, a woman is living out her life. She has a husband and children, and a normal life just like you and I. I have never met this woman, or heard of her in any way. She does not know that I exist.

She has never failed me.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

She has never failed me.

Maybe you should send her a thank you card.

Anton

• Satanus
    Satanus

CB

In some ways, taoism is similar to what you describe.

SS

• MegaDude
  • JT
    JT
    If anything good happens in your life it's God.

If anything bad happens in your life it's the Devil.

With odds like these how can God do anything but not fail you. Umm. Wow. Go god!

i was thinking the same thing-- most belief systems teach the following:

1. blessing = god hooking you up

2. cursing/ problems = satan is attacking me or god is testing and refining me to make me be a better person

you got to love it

god kinda reminds me of an old man i used to know growing up who ran "NUMBERS" HE WAS A BOOKIE, he is dead now but as he put it "He wins regardless of the outcome"

• JT
    JT

So does that mean if a 5 years child has brain cancer s/he has chosen the path of chaos?

DO NOT ASK THOSE KINDS OF QUESTIONs

they put a monkey wrench in most folks belief systems cause they have it all down to a simple black and white and they love it that way, it requires no thinking just put the peg in the right hole as has been stated by one poster

harmony = god

choas= devil

a question like you have asked does't fit well into that mindset of black and white

as jw we saw that beleif so well

JW= love god will get life, rightuous person, moral and good

NONJW= loves satan, immoral , wicked not a good person

and we kept it real simple if we met someone and based on being or not being a jw we knew how to view them

nice black and white mindset

• JT
    JT

comf says:

WRONG! Reborn, you are speaking badly of God because you just don't grasp the situation. That child CHOSE to be raped by choosing to worship Satan (path of chaos). We know this because something bad happened to it, and something bad happening = you made a choice for Satan.

i have to agree based on the rule of thumb that believers tell us - i guess you got a point

GREAT TONGUE N CHEEK POST

• JT
    JT
    My god is the sum of all that is good in the universe

YEP AS SOMEONE has already said it must be the drugs

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

"God has always been eternal. He has never changed. The only thing that has changed is man's definition of God which seems to change as man looks for new and better ways to control other men."

CoolBreeze,

I'm sincerely happy for you, man! But I can't help by wonder, exactly what brought you to the perception of "God" you now hold? Care to elaborate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit