The Australian Royal Commission will NOT do a damn thing to the WT!

by Calebs Airplane 55 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschild family will not allow the Aussies to take any significant action against their religious wing (mormons, JWs, Adventists, etc.). The worst outcome for the borg will be a relatively small fine and a deadline to change their rules. That is all.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If the WBT$ makes changes to prevent further victims....that's a good thing.

I always wondered about the 'New world Order'............it is such a JWism in itself.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    In my email to Angus Stewart, I eluded to this fact. Unless there are laws enacted, they aren't going to change, especially having women conducting leadership roles or JCs.
  • DJS
    DJS
    Dear god, the conspiracy theorists are out in force today.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I hear cow mutilations are on the rise DJS

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If children a a bit safer, all the better.

If the Watchtower is exposed in only Australia, great.

We wish for the moon, but may only get moon pie.

The RC will do at least "a damn thing to the WT."

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    The usual procedure would be that either the Governing body itself proposed an adaption and revision of the procedure concerning child abuse, combined with a call for reports to all branches, or the Australian branch creates an example, which would be acknowledged and authorised by the Governing Body. Anyway it would be a late realisation. We see how the RC waits eagerly for the Governing bodies proposals
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Caleb's Aeroplane,

You next user name should be "One Flew Over Cuckoo Nest"

• DJS
    DJS

The US DID land on the moon, what, 6 times or so? And the Rothchilds (Jews) do NOT control the world's money supply, pulling the strings of every global national and financial entity as though they were puppets.

There. I feel better now.

• barry
    barry

The law will not change significantly but fines and compensation payments to victims will cripple the WT if they don't comply.

The reasons for the RC is to identify problem areas so their is no excuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit