The Australian Royal Commission will NOT do a damn thing to the WT!

by Calebs Airplane 55 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• done4good
    done4good

illuminated - I understand many of us appreciate facts, yet consider our government a larger version of the WTS. It was difficult to believe "Apostates" when you all were in due to WT propaganda, yet you've awakened and now see the cult for what it is.

You don't speak for all of us.

I don't take any information for granted, including that of anti-WT material. I am careful what I repeat to others, as it has a way of coming back, if false. In fact, we should use these types of things as a reminder to be careful in what we accept as truth. Our experience in the WT, (perhaps the biggest conspiracy theorist of all), should clearly tell us that we should be cautious, prudent, and logical about how we approach information. Ex-JWs that believe every conspiracy theory are just falling for yet another, albeit smaller, than the one they previously based their entire life on.

Silliness such as the Rothschilds controlling the world's wealth is just that - silliness. Get real.

d4g

• Illuminated
    Illuminated

done4good,

When you say,

Ex-JWs that believe every conspiracy theory are just falling for yet another, albeit smaller, than the one they previously based their entire life on.

That can be said for ex-JW's and the world at large who fall for what the government presents at face value just like how cult members fall for what their leaders present as "facts" and all else coming from "mentally diseased apostates."

I am real, in looking at all angles of a situation, keeping an open mind of the possibility of things, using my critical thinking skills and not so easily swallowing what our government leaders present.

• DJS
    DJS

Dear Conspiracy Theorists,

As you all should know by now, I am an atheist. The reason why I am an atheist is because I decided to be an empiricist a long time ago, which means I rely on evidence and facts rather than emotion. And when I say evidence and facts, I'm talking about empirically gathered and evaluated evidence by experts - not mommy basementers.

So for those of you who feel 'special' because you have accurate knowledge that the rest of us don't, I would suggest that you stopped thinking and requiring knowledge at the Feeling and Emotion stage, which is exactly what religionists typically do and what we did when we were Dubs. So please refrain from lumping those of us who are empiricists into your emotion driven, irrational, look at me I'm special camp. You are much closer to Dubs than are we. The EVIDENCE suggests we landed on the moon and that the Rothchilds DO NOT control the world.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    It was difficult to believe "Apostates" when you all were in due to WT propaganda, yet you've awakened and now see the cult for what it is.

Yes it was difficult but most of us achieved it by comparing what the scary apostates had to say with the evidence. In most cases the apostates were vindicated.

Test what conspiracy theorists claim with evidence. What usually happens?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I understand many of us appreciate facts, yet consider our government a larger version of the WTS

A few governments really are larger versions of the WTS - North Korea, Saudi Arabia and Iran off the top of my head.

Are there any more?

• LV101
    LV101
    DJS - Thank you for the clarification in case new members are reading. Protection of children (everyone!) is up against enough Watchtower evil without the Rothchild-conspiracy hype.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Change their rules and reporting practices, along with a hefty fine is enough. Progress.

The exposure has done quite a bit of damage too.

SL

• Illuminated
    Illuminated
    Yes it was difficult but most of us achieved it by comparing what the scary apostates had to say with the evidence. In most cases the apostates were vindicated.
    Test what conspiracy theorists claim with evidence. What usually happens?

nicolauo, I appreciate what you're saying. What I'm saying is, what's presented isn't always the case. What was considered "conspiracy theories" at one point, have been brought to light and are now considered "facts". I now keep an open mind. I don't place my trust in every single CT that's presented, and I certainly don't place my trust in every single aspect of what the government presents.

The WT has the ability to control their mind controlled members by taking information out of context and stoning people with name calling on the outside so their followers won't be open to this information. Our government has the ability to do that in a much larger and powerful scale.

I personally do believe the WTS is linked in with the powers that be somehow, and the reason they get away with so much is tied to this. Anyone here who drops name calling just because they disagree is doing the same thing the cult members do to outside members.

And DJS, as far as "feeling special" with having "accurate knowledge", this is a projection of the WT culture. Not everyone who disagrees with you in the outside world feels this way.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Where is Kenya on the map anyway?

It's a small town in a Southeastern State.

Doc

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    If the WTS is a tool of the Illuminati, then I don't think we need to worry too much about the Illuminati. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit