The Trinity

by meadow77 740 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• herk
    herk

IW,

With all respect, your question belongs in another thread. The question here is whether the Bible teaches the Trinity or not. We who have been involved decided a long time ago that the question is worth a discussion.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Herk,

Whether you realize it or not you did answer my question.

Thanks.

IW

• herk
    herk

IW,

Thank you. I'm glad I could help. As you probably guessed, I knew exactly what you were looking for.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Herk,

You have an ego the size of which is even greater than the GB's all put together. No, I was simply looking for a simple answer to a simple question. I figured if the Trinity issue did produce a major difference in the way Christians live and follow Jesus you would have at least mentioned something about that but you didn't.

There was a poster here who went by the name of aChristian. He was not only a good Christian debater he was also a good Christian. He kept his cool for the most part and while I have not read all of his posts the ones I did read were obviously the words of someone who lived his religion.

He gained the respect of many here including such "infidels" as myself. You though act like an angry "JW" trying to thwart the arguments of apostates by name calling and put downs.

Too bad.

IW

• SwedishChef
    SwedishChef

I must say Herk, you testimony is wearing thin. It's just one insult after the other. Is that what you have come to rely upon?

• SwedishChef
    SwedishChef

IslandWoman, I believe it does make a difference.
    If one person believes that Jesus is God, and the other does not. Then these two people are serving two different gods. There cannot be two.

• herk
    herk

IW,

So, your "thank you" was the expression of a genuine hypocrite. Is that it? You didn't really mean it, after all. And yet, you, though not a Christian, know how to tell the difference between what is Christian and what is not. I'm not impressed.

You know deep down in your heart that you didn't come here in sincerity. Why don't you admit it? You came only to show Christians that you're superior in some way. Well, you haven't convinced me.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

SwedishChef,

Thanks for the reply.

IW

• SwedishChef
    SwedishChef

Earnest, I take it your talking about me since I am the only posting Torreys "mantra." It posted it three times because it is a good statement. Since nobody critiqued it, I wasn't too sure it anyone had read it. :-)

The statment he stated was absolutely true. And if you claim you can understand the existence of God then you are too big for your britches.
    Who can understand an all-known, all-seeing, ever existing Being? You lie if you say you can.

• SwedishChef
    SwedishChef

Herk, if you can refute Micha 5:2 then please do! I am very interested in your response.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit