Panties or Thongs, WHICH????????????

by JT 78 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

JT,

Would you let us know how it goes when you finally have dinner. I'd be interested to know how it finally turns out.

• flower
    flower
    I reckon I didn't display enough "emotion" to be believed repentant, or to be believed at all.

i was in tears myself and expressing suicidal thoughts and had the same outcome as you. it doesnt matter how much or little emotion you display they are gonna do what they do.

flower

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

That was great news JT. I think many people would like to have the opportunity to apologize and set things right for the things they regret doing when they were a slave to someone else's thinking. I'm glad she contacted you. You're a good person.

Path

(PS, I think alot of people would be interested to know this lady contacted you and will miss your brief post on the matter. Perhaps think about posting a fresh thread?)

• COMF
    COMF

Oops, my mistake. I thought this was another butalbee post.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Flower said

thanks for posting this. having been the 'sister' in your situation its was kinda hard for me to read it from your point of view.

Are you speaking figuratively or literally because if you're indeed the real sister spoken of in that JC hearing, your finding each other has got to be the wildest stroke of luck of two people meeting again on the internet I've ever seen.

I hope I'm just coming in on the tale end of this thread and not making an ass of myself.

• teejay
    teejay

Same thought here, out4good.

• flower
    flower

lol no sorry..i didnt mean 'the' sister in his specific situation. i just meant ive been on the recieving end of what he and the elders did to that girl.

the elders who did my jc meeting are still arrogant and ignorant. its hard not to hate them but like i said, seeing it from his point of view helps (a little)

flower

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder, JT, if a young person who accuses an adult of molestation would be subjected to the same kinds of intimate, detailed "necessary" questions. And if they are, and the elders get all the "necessary" details they require..... what happens to the accused molester who DENIES the accusation completely? There are no "two witnesses".

If a child can give such a detailed description of events, which to ME and any other person properly trained would strengthen the accusation as truthful, only to be blown off by the accused person's denial, it only exposes the hypocrisy of the system even more.

Like you said, the sister who refused to divulge all the sordid details of her sexual encounter was deemed "unrepentant", when all the two 'experienced' JC brothers were doing was trying to HUMILIATE and EMBARRASS her and ROB her of her last vestiges of DIGNITY, and yeah, maybe even get their own jollies out of it. Yet the child who can recount in detail their victimization by a child molester - who has already been HUMILIATED and EMBARRASSED by the molester - is further victimized by the JC in being called A LIAR, and A SLANDERER against the person who molested them in the first place. The molester goes free, not even a slap on the wrist, to victimize more children.

This is just plain stinking rotten. It has nothing to do with justice and righteousness at all.

Love, Scully

• LDH
    LDH

I refuse to go into details about the questions that were asked of me in my JC meeting. I was 19 years old.

The level of the questioning made me ask to be excused on two separate occasions.

The two questions I will tell you that were asked:

1. What color was the guy you slept with?

2. Did he play with in fingers inside of you and did you enjoy it?

Can you believe THESE are the types of questions they ask you to determine if you are repentant or not.

Although I answered *ALL* questions honestly, they decided after a second grilling meeting that I wasn't repentant.

Lisa

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

JT,

I believe your story. I have been one the other side and seen what type of questions they asked. No disrespect to you, but what can you expect from a bunch of janitors and window washers.

Will

Edited by - William Penwell on 26 August 2002 13:45:9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit