Panties or Thongs, WHICH????????????

by JT 78 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Prisca:

He was just making a point regarding the elder salivating over this young girl

that was my only point being from the HOOD i have a somewhat different perspective on Male/femail relationship - then combine that with WT and you get a stange mix

smile

• JT
    JT

i see that you are a newbie- and what you have done is what many of us have done including myself- you come to a debate board and you read a post without knowing anything about who said it. we have all done that many times i know i used to do it all the time

but if you hang around awhile and i hope you do you will see that what you thought about a person due to one little comment is not the total sum of that person

welcome to the board and sit back and enjoy the ride

james

• JT
    JT

Kim

I see that you are a newbie- and what you have done is what many of us have done including myself- you come to a debate board and you read a post without knowing anything about who said it.

we have all done that many times i know i used to do it all the time
    but if you hang around awhile and i hope you do

you will see that what you thought about a person due to one little comment is not the total sum of that person

welcome to the board and sit back and enjoy the ride

james

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

JT, I wanted to personally thank you for your apology to this sister. I too was subject to questions such as these from my committee. To make matters worse, one of the elders serving on the committee was like a second father to me. He had known me since about the age of 2. He was the most crude with his questions.

Even if I ever had a lapse in judgemnt & all the sudden decided I missed the org., I would never go submit myself to a reinstatement committee with this elder. His treatment of me was truly shameful!

So thank you for being the kind person you are! I hope this sister reads or hear of your apology. I know from personal felling how much she will truly appreciate it!

Shauna

• JT
    JT

shaun says:

I too was subject to questions such as these from my committee. To make matters worse, one of the elders serving on the committee was like a second father to me. He had known me since about the age of 2. He was the most crude with his questions.

this is the part of the org that millions of jw know absolutely NOTHING ABOUT the dealings that go on in the little backroom.

the entire Judical System has been constructed by the boys in the Service Dept- as ray mentions in his book they have rules, precedures and policies out the YIN YANG

SMILE

just my 2

james

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

For JT I read your post and had to reply as my mother told an elder of a liason with aman .And he asked her similar questions.
    this elder was our bible study conductor actually and married at that .My mother looked at him as a father figure,and she is very gullable and trusting-agree shalom sis?)Anyway this Elder had taken us under his wing even buying her a exercycle,which is where it really gets juicy!I think it wasnt working and he offered to fix it, for anyway Mum went to get it for some reason but he followed her..to her BEDROOM .Once inside he closed the curtains and mumbled that it could be missinterpreted him being there .When this was accomplished he shared some sort of joke with mum and pushed her to the bed for a bit of a tickle!At this stage he was on top of her!If you are thinking my mother could have fancied him -dont-He loked like CLINGER offM*A*S*H!

Anyway to to tie this up with the top where he asked personal questions ..I recon he went straight home to find his wife to relieve the sexual strain...but even with the paper bag on her head he still couldnt get over it!

Im sorry but this makes me mad-I hope i havent offended with sex innuendo.

PS...while writing this NZ just had a wicked EARTHQUAKE.

good night!

• Kiwi
    Kiwi

I know an elder in NZ looks like Clinger. He used to snort a lot and blow his nose at inapropriate times.

(The earth didnt shake for me)

• JT
    JT

jezebel:..I recon he went straight home to find his wife to relieve the sexual strain...

one of the poster further back asked me did the bro get EXCITED. in our last elders school the instructor related an example in which that did happen-

he stated :::"Brothers being that most of us are married men we should know how it works"

it is very sad that he had to tell 900 elders not to ask a sister "DID YOU GUIDE IT IN"

this thread has allowed lurkers to see exactly the type of mind numbing things that the wt has created in this SYSTEM KNOWN AS THE JUDICAL COMMITTEE

HOW SAD

as JR Brown put it you have UNTRAINED VOLUNTEERS-- trying to get thier jollies

how sad
    James

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Just a quick peek from the other side.
    I've read this account before but I was interested in the replies. In my many years of association with the organization I have a broad spectrum of experience from all levels within the congregation. I've been on both sides of the Judicial Committee thing. I've sat on the lone chair and I've sat in the infamous semi circle as well. And while there are experiences such as have been related here not all Judicial Committee meetings go that way either. Personally I was dealt with very kindly by three brothers who were very inexperienced with Committee meetings.
    My daughter was called into a Committee meeting (not as the accused) and she related to me how impressed she was with the firm but kind way in which the accused (who confessed at that time) was treated. I knew the men serving and I was not surprised to hear that.
    I've sat in on Judicial Committees with brothers from other congregations on certain ocassions and the ones I served with handled themselves in a most appropriate manner.
    I've had the unpleasant experience of having to deal with Judicial matters of a sexual nature involving young sisters. I can assure you that none of what has been described here took place. I did have to stop an elder once who began to get too personal. I merely told him that we had been told what happened and that there was no point in going into embarassing details. He backed off and that was the end of that.
    I've had to deal with very personal and intimate problems that never made it to the Committee meeting stage and I can assure you again that it was handled in a kind and considerate manner and not for some perverted, self-gratifying reason. I posting this in an effort to show that not all elders are leecherous old perverts out to get a kick out of someone's misfortune.
    I agree with JT's comment (and his quote) that elders are indeed untrained volunteers. I know that being untrained (and some have no common sense either while others are just plain mean) makes their job impossibly difficult at times. Of course most of us have many times asked advice of non-professionals in our lives, have we not? What makes the situation with the elders particularly pontentially dangerous is that: they are viewed by the flock as dispensing the wisdom of God as it comes through the very voice of God, the Faithful and Discreet Slave. This perception that the flock has of the body of elders requires that they accept their 'wisdom' without question whereas they will be more inclined to take their non-professional neighbor's advice with a little chewing and a little salt. The elders' advice comes pre-chewed and pre-salted and therefore must be swallowed whole.
    Elders are victims of the system just as much as are the publishers. We were all deceived. I suspect that even the individual members of the GB are victims themselves in a way.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• JT
    JT

Frenchy says:

? What makes the situation with the elders particularly pontentially dangerous is that: they are viewed by the flock as dispensing the wisdom of God as it comes through the very voice of God, the Faithful and Discreet Slave. This perception that the flock has of the body of elders requires that they accept their 'wisdom' without question whereas they will be more inclined to take their non-professional neighbor's advice with a little chewing and a little salt. The elders' advice comes pre-chewed and pre-salted and therefore must be swallowed whole.

you have summed up my entire point andi want to thank you- i agree not every elders meeting is handled this way
    but it is the SYSTEM that jw have in place that does what it does

the same with the issue of child molestation i know of no elder who would not be concerned about a child being a victim

yet if he must decide between the name of the org or the name of the person THE PERSON LOSES EACH TIMES

and that once again is the problem with the SYSTEM PROTECT THE ORG AT ALL COST

HOW SAD

just my 2

james

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit