Panties or Thongs, WHICH????????????

by JT 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

JT

I was there 74-79.I think I saw the light before Ray,could be wrong though.

• JT
    JT

you were back there with Randy then

cool it was smoking hot during that time i'm sure

when i got there Carey Barber was still going off about the apoststes

• Wayne
    Wayne

JT

Sorry as I am to admit it, I have to agree with you on this call. There are so many who have been trained by the old school that the new insights are being ignored in too many instances. Yet, once again,
    Chridt set the pattern. We must endure to the end; however, we need not think that he meant enduring foolishness--just holding firm the faith. God is making an estimate of hearts. Elders are making mistakes--man has dominated man to his injury.

Sad here

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Hey, JT. Cool to see ya here - I remember you from the original H2O.

Know what you mean about the sisters in the DC area. Attended a convention near Ft. Washington (Overland Arena, or something?), and there were prime examples of both that you mentioned. I know some took offense to how you owrded that, but they don't know you're African-American. BTW, my fiancee is a beautiful Black woman from Baltimore, so I mean no disrespect to the Sistas out there!

--Michael

michaelsidoti

• JT
    JT

JUST A FOLLOWUP

- the sister I DF finally Contacted me-

she is still out and no intentions of returning and we are going to try to have her and her (Husband) over sometime this month- life is funny sometime

• butalbee
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

JT

I remember reading this once before. I think it's a good idea for you to bring it up every so often as a reminder. And who knows maybe she will read it or someone close to her may read it and tell her.

JUST A FOLLOWUP
    - the sister I DF finally Contacted me-

she is still out and no intentions of returning and we are going to try to have her and her (Husband) over sometime this month- life is funny sometime

THAT IS SOOO COOL!

Any way. It made me sick to mi stomach the first time I read it. When I clicked on this thread and started reading then recognized it,it was like reading it again the first time. Made me sick to my stomach.

The way she was treated was nothing less then discusting.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hello Chester! welcome to our board.

.BUTALBEE!!!LOL

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Xena
    Xena

JT,

Great to see a happy ending to your story! Thank you for the update!!!

• flower
    flower

jt,

thanks for posting this. having been the 'sister' in your situation its was kinda hard for me to read it from your point of view.

not very many things compare to the pain of being disfellowshiped under those circumstances. and i think the worst part of it, at least for me, is that, at the time, we dont blame you (the elders) at all. i took their questions and in depth grilling of my sexual encounter as coming straight from jehovah as his way of punishing me and when i was df'd i took it as if jehovah looked literally into my face and said 'i dont want you anymore, you are nothing, you are evil'.

it wasnt until after i found out the truth that i have started to feel anger at those people in the org and my family who hurt me. and i've had to literally force myself to remember that they are just as blind and brainwashed as i was and they think they are doing the right thing.

thanks for helping with that.

flower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit