I cryed today...

by silentlambs 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wayne
    Wayne

Sassenach

You write:

I'm not surprised at the welcome you received. You basically brushed away actual cases of child molestation as irrelevent because JWs have a lower incidence than the general population.

I reply:

Dude, I may be wrong. Hoowever I would not say I brushed aside anything. I was looking for balance. Is this the wrong site to find balance; or, should I try to find a less combative area to locate the fruitage of the spirit.

Just a question. I am not into flame wars--counterproductive.

Wayne

• Wayne
    Wayne

Is that where I met you? Sorry, this is, granted a chep shot. However, since you don't give a "toss"--neither will I>

Wayne Michael

• Wayne
    Wayne

Ok saint--lets put education aside.

Prove me wrong. There were how many million who are baptized? How many are child molesters in <b> YOUR </b> estimation.

Now know this, if there is only one incidence it is one one too many. Let's square off on this statement of mine and not on what you percieve that I have implied. Actually, I will grant that I look more closely at the pro witness research than the ant-witness research.
    Ask me why. Don't a;ienate me and flame me that I am wrong.

Wayne

• Wayne
    Wayne

Hi Kismet :)

I ran out of allowable posts last night as a result of a 25 post limit or I would have thanked you for this and all of your balanced remarks.

Remember the Book of Galations, in the Christian Greek Scriptures, Chapter 1 and verse 6: ...even though a man takes some false steps before he is aware of it, <b>YOU</b> who have spiritual qualifications try to readjust such a man in a spirit of mildness...The fruitage of the spirit seems to be lacking in many herein. I think its lack may be due to those who fear its fruitage.

But maybe I am wrong. Anyway, thank you for being one of those few who are showing me that the fruitage does exist herein.

Sincerely
    Wayne

• Wayne
    Wayne

TR

Don't look now; but to quote Tina, I couldn't give a toss [TM Tina]
    And I have to admit I had expected more adult behavior from a site where many profess to be more understanding and caring than the organization they denounce as unloving.

By the way, TR, as the founder of this award--how many deviant sites did <b> you </b> visit before <b> you </b> discovered that PIC. You certainly didn't photograph it by chance. It's disgusting; and your antics degrade the dignity of the board as well as principled debate.

Wayne

• Wayne
    Wayne

Get a grip freddie aand re-read. I encouraged that the accused be prosecuted by the law enforcement agencies--who can bring in a whole hoard of qualified professionals to dissect any case of an allegation of child molestaion, in the congregation speciffically, and hopefully arrive at a just verdict.

Wayne

• Wayne
    Wayne

TR

Don't look now; but to quote Tina, I couldn't give a toss [TM Tina]
    And I have to admit I had expected more adult behavior from a site where many profess to be more understanding and caring than the organization they denounce as unloving.

By the way, TR, as the founder of this award--how many deviant sites did <b> you </b> visit before <b> you </b> discovered that PIC. You certainly didn't photograph it by chance. It's disgusting; and your antics degrade the dignity of the board as well as principled debate.

• Wayne
    Wayne

Is this a new insight into you lark?

Do you skewer?

And now, one on one, in the New Christian Scriptures and the book of Galations Chapter 5 verses 20[enmities..contentions..divisions..] or verses 22 and 23 [ love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindess, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control] which hand does one find the fruitage of the spirt in your post concerning skewering anyone?

Please?

• outnfree
    outnfree

How about "righteous indignation?"
    Y'know, like when Jehovah or Jesus got really upset because things that were "detestable to Jehovah" were going on?
    Honestly, Wayne, although not always expressed politely, that's precisely what's going on here.
    We are indignant that "little ones" all over the Borg are not being allowed to "come to [Jesus]" because his modern-day undershepherds are constantly betraying the children's trust by worrying about proving their loyalty to the Society, instead of imitating the Master.
    outnfree

• Wayne
    Wayne

Kismet,

Just know that among the 144,000 [perhaps a symbolic number of completeness] women will indeed serve as Kings, Priests, and Judges. All of the first century christians were spirit annointed. The point is that these annointed christians, even as Jesus Christ who will serve as <b> a public servant of the holy place and of the true tent, which Jehovah put up, and not man. </b> will comprise a just administration that no human nor angel will defile.

I enjoyed the Memorial talk. We are all alike. Those of the annointed who serve in the heavens do thusly for our benefit alone.

Agape

Wayne Michael

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit