I cryed today...

by silentlambs 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wayne
    Wayne

No, I have served; however never in the capacity of being an elder.
    I would not want that responsibility in this imperfebt sytem of things. When I wa disfellowshipped it was one unhappy moment. What led up to my "smoking a cigerette" and being unrepentant is not an issue that would help anyone [ANY ONE] herein to break free once more and serve Jehovah.

nuff said

Learn to live with me--peacefully--I am a man of peace.

Wayne Michael

• Wayne
    Wayne

Sorry Claudia

The gay and lesbian alliance abandoned the movement for the sexual liberation of minors only after they became politically empowered.

agaape'

By the way, what's with the gay and lesbian movement to adopt children?

Wayne Michael

• claudia
    claudia

What?

• Wayne
    Wayne

Claudia and all.

Excuse me--everyone.

I had no idea that my comments would enflame so many. Once more, I meant no harm. Let's let this topic go. The topic has become too fragmented to serve any constructive purpose. There are just too many asides to the issue. And the silentlambs will not be better served by any of you "skewering" me any longer.

Wayne Michael

• claudia
    claudia

Gotta admit, yes it has become too fragmented. I am scratching my head here. ok ok, so it doesnt take much

• larc
    larc

Wayne,

You asked me if I skewer. Not people, only ideas. Jesus did much the same, and I am not comparing myself to him in any way. I have some other comments to you on the "Why" thread.

If you go back and read the post where I used the term skewer, you will find that I said the same as I explained above. By the way, I have been skewered many times. I didn't like it, but I learned from it.

• ianao
    ianao

Wayne said:

Jesse, What if next week someone defends a repentant homosexual? Will all of you strong Christian individuals gladly email that person your hate mail. I doubt it--it is a crime not to accept them. I sign my mail with my name as well as my email address. Enjoy your anonymity.

Hypocrites

Claudia responded:

Wayne, you are compairing apples and oranges. A homosexual has relations with a CONSENTING adult. Thats compairing rape to fornication.

to which Wayne responded:

I meant no harm. Let's let this topic go. The topic has become too fragmented to serve any constructive purpose. There are just too many asides to the issue.

Wayne:

That's find and dandy. I'm glad you can admit that the issue is very controversial. And as always with most debators(SP!) since you are now backed into a corner, you've opted out. No problem with that, it's human nature (don't blame you either).

What pains me personally is that usually someone like you will go off to someone else at a later date and time to someone without the knowledge/background of the folks who have responded to you here and you will use the same tactics to try and make them see your point of view on a one-on-one basis.

I hope your "conscience" allows you to learn from this experience.

• freddi
    freddi

waiting;
    hang on in there. you will never forget what happened and you never should but try your best to fill your life with the beauty of life that we can make for ourselves if you only try. i also struggle with thoughts from my past and many times i feel bad about it but later for that. i have to move on. why let my abuser ruin more of my life. i will not give him the priviledge. shake it off!!! you have the strength within.
    peace

• freddi
    freddi

wayne,
    i agree. it is time to move on. you have generated enough responses.you certainly struck a chord within me. i don't know if this was a plan of yours or what but anyway. let it go.you need to learn more about the subject from a so called "worldly" sort of view. i just hope that all those who have gone through this experience get the much deserved assistance that they need.
    love to all who have been subjected to such humiliation. there is more out there than guilt. strive for it!
    peace

• Wayne
    Wayne

Ianao

Thank you for your input. No, I did not opt out. However, if you would like to start a post where the original topic is not dissmissed as a result of an easy hit like me feel free. I would enjoy taking this line of debate to the limit--research included. However, I would much prefer a thread of scriptural principle.

Regards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit