Royal Commission live Today

by LostinJapan 175 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ozman
    Ozman
    Rodney admits sentences in Shepard the Flock book are confusing & could have been written differently.
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Spinks was completely wrong regarding the interpretation of the paragraph on having witnesses. He kept contradicting McCellan, even though McCellan was correct. I can't tell if he is lying or just getting lost in his own mire of refuse that is pouring forth from his mouth.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    "Observers not present for moral support" such a lie, I want EVIDENCE I want to have witnesses to the fact that "if you want moral support" in a judicial hearing, you can have it.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Wow - Justice McClellan is sharp.

How does 'witnesses to the wrongdoing' apply to the accused?

Nothing gets past him!

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Spinks doesn't know how to explain the "lands" that are mentioned in the yearbooks. He doesn't know, he can't explain it he says because he didn't write it! And he's in the Branch?
  • Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

to disagree with the GB would be apostacy...he is trying to walk a very fine line here.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Spinks says they can change policy without GB guidance. I'd like Stewart to ask if they could make a policy, as recommended by the RC, that a female be part of the judicial committee, without GB approval.
  • sherrie11
    sherrie11

Geoffrey Jackson has refused to appear the judge is not impressed. He asked twice but arn't policies and procedure decisions made by New York.

geoffrey couldn't appear due to personal reasons . Statemetn given he doesn't create the poicies or procedures. or something to that extent.

I am disgusted !!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

That was funny, WTF is it with "lands" anyway??

JWFacts- I think that was a deliberate dodge there, he knows its insane to say no supporting people in there for victims, as it even is for the accused.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Elders can't take an M.S. with them to investigate sexual matters, how can he take a sister? He can't. Period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit