Royal Commission live Today

by LostinJapan 175 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ozman
    Ozman
    Peter McClellan is saying the the Governing Body is responsible for the way processes are followed. WT Lawyer argues the point. His Honor puts him on notice! His Honor wants one of the GB to appear & mentions that Geoffry Jackson may be called!
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    McClellan is tearing this guy to shreds, haha lawyer bailing, I don't wish to take up any more of your time.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Judge says " the testimony of (what was that Dr's name? Oh, Applewhite, yes) that Dr about your procedures, well, you know what happened with that, she said your procedures were flawed.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Uughhh!

Listening to that butter-wouldn't-melt voice of the WT lawyer reminds me of a brother in my old congregation.

Glad WT lawyer has STFU.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    WT lawyer is a lying sack of $h!t. Of course a member of the Gobbering Body would be helpful to the Royal Commission. They're the ones that the WT holds up as being "the Channel" for all guidance, and directives that come from them are supposed to be followed uniformly in all Branches and local congregations. What a tool that lawyer is!
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

The Dr. Applewhite remarks by Justice McClellan were very good. He said she came to defend Watchtower procedures but at the end of the day she acknowledged they were flawed.

The Organization's paid professional witness backfires!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    He also made the excellent point that they have listened to victims and made them comfortable, in that if a victim wants to speak to a woman, they accommodate that. He then suggested there needed to be a similar outlet in the JW religion. Lawyer knew there would never, ever be a way that a woman would be involved in stuff like that in the KH.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    oh, so the lawyer definitively said " he can't" when he was asked if mr jackson could be of help.
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

...if a victim wants to speak to a woman, they accommodate that. He then suggested there needed to be a similar outlet in the JW religion.

Watchtower could make that work if they wanted to, if they cared about children. The problem is that children, as well as all human life and welfare, are disposable to the Watchtower Organization.

Edit: If that ever did happen it would be 'New Light' worth having, as opposed to the 'overlapping-generation' gibberish that Watchtower is so proud of putting out there.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    I can see how the Spanx-man has gotten up the JW ladder, definitely a brown nosing smooth talker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit