Do You View Your Fellow Posters As Your Friends?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Sorry to hear that ona!

mini mac

• kelpie
    kelpie

The people that I have talked to here I consider to be friends. I cannot wait to meet them in person!!

• jack2
    jack2

It's been months since I've had any contact with my jw friends, except some visits to the Hall. Being a jw all my life, that means thatt lately I've been hanging with family but no friends. Hence, the online friendships, including the ones I've made here, have become even more important to me.

Especially by means of IM chat, some of the friends I've made here have been very helpful in filling that void. Seeing others post here helps too.

• minimus
    minimus

Dear Friends, I would like to say that I have truly enjoyed the time that I've spent on this board.As a whole, you guys and gals are GREAT!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Ummmm, yep, Xena, you're #1! xoxoxox

Yes, I have made some true friends here and on another board. April, my special sweet sister. I gotta say that I would also hop in the sack with the following all at the same time: Xena, Cassi, Sus, WingedGoddess, Garbage Girl, and many others (too numerous to mention).

Oops, we're talking friends, not bedfellows? Okay, the above list still applies.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm just curious: Are the "friends" that you believed that you had, still your "friends", or do you rarely interact??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit