For mensa members only

by kelsey007 83 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I don't want to brag.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Just barely graduated from High school.

My scores on various IQ tests bluntly reveal I'm barely above average in intellegence.

Posted to this thread because I'm a "SMART"ASS!

Andee

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Hippikon, the answer is 67

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

AHHHH BGaRBAGE- You have the best quality of all!

By the way reborn- in Haiti- third world poverty stricken country- most of the little jet black barefoot children speak at least three languages fluently.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 8 November 2002 1:48:39

• hippikon
    hippikon

BeautifulGarbage: Don't you dare call me smart!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ditto on what Farkel said.

I overheard conversations between individuals competing for grades that went something like this..

Dweeb #1 "What is your IQ?"

Dweeb #2 "181!" <said ever so proudly>

Dweeb #1 "Well MINE is 182!"

hippikon - I wasn't here two years ago, but if you could dig up the old thread, I am sure some would be interested in reading it.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Reborn I will turn smart ass like many others here and say this- I am the guy that hires the people with the great stats and tells them what to do with thier knowledge.... And unlike you I only speak three languages- Spanish- learned in Columbia on the job so to speak, Russian and I try a bit of English.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I hated those two Mensa meetings and I hated the idiots who were there at those meetings

Nobody ever showed up at the Mensa socials I attended.

Edited by - robdar on 8 November 2002 2:3:7

• Swan
    Swan

I can understand how you feel Farkel.

I briefly went to a psychologist who recommended I try Mensa, but I never did. It just never appealed to me. While she was nice, two other Mensa members I met were really stuck up and rather boring. I am sure there are a lot of really nice Mensa members, but I don't want to have to sort through the chaff to find the kernels of wheat.

I don't know what my IQ is and I really don't care. I think intelligence level isn't the only gage to use in determining who I will associate with. I value a lot of different people at different places in the spectrum; and I usually learn something from each and every one of them.

Tammy

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hehe. It's rather funny, I go to the mensa once a week at my university. It's the word used for restaurant. Hehe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit