For mensa members only

by kelsey007 83 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

What is your IQ??

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL

Well you asked, and seeing as in how everyone else does not mind posting threads which contain no substance, I will at the very least address your question.

I graduated from high school at age 16 as valedictorian of my class.

I scored a 31 (out of a possible 32) on my ACT and was in the 99th percentile on my SAT.

I graduated from college with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a 3.97 G.P.A. at age 19.

At age 22 I speak four languages, and I am currently pursuing my Master's Degree in Business Administration (M.B.A.) and hopefully also a a degree in law (J.D.) or psychology (PhD).

So yeah, I think I hold an intellectual advantage over many of the rambling morons here.

Did I brag? In the immortal words of Yogi Berra...

It isn't bragging if it's the truth.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Reborn I did ask- in jest trying to change the mood... But- BUT- are you a member?? And do you have the most important asset in life? And do you know what that asset is??

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

oops, sorry. I thought this was about female problems.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Somewhere between 120 and 140. I forget.

Edited by - Vivamus on 8 November 2002 1:37:18

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

The most important asset in life?

Making such a statement is simply a matter of opinion. What you may believe is the most important may be meaningless in someone else's prioritization of possessions in life.

If you are going to say God or something related to religion please do not preach to me.

I read about joining MENSA in an honors college class, but I am was not and still am not interested in paying the annual dues to retain membership.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

My momma always told me that stupid is as stupid does

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What is your IQ??

It's genius. The only reason I won't give it away was why I hated the two Mensa meetings I attended where I did do that. If someone had an IQ of say, 5 points more than mine, then that person treated me like a dweeb.

I hated those two Mensa meetings and I hated the idiots who were there at those meetings. Give me real people anytime of the week and I don't give a rat about what their IQs are.

I'll take a decent discussion anytime over Mensa crap.

Farkel

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

reborn: Rest assured my friend that I do not preach god- But in your response just now you well made my point. Do you see it?

Edited by - kelsey007 on 8 November 2002 1:40:3

• hippikon
    hippikon

Havn't we been down this track before? Seem to remember a post like this about 2 years ago. Nothing new under the sun. Anyway I'm so smart I'm only going to speak to you telepatheticaly. Are you smart enough to get my signals?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit