Describe Your "STATUS" In The Congreg...

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

((LOL Cygnus.))

I was spending too much time trying to secure Cygnus or Neablis as my unholy dark lords so we could spawn a super race of Jehovahs Witnesses.

So I was labeled as the congregation whore. Which is unfair I think...just because I danced the lambada with wild abandon and whore skirts well above my ankle.

• link
    link

An embarrassment!

link

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm the worldly girl who tempts spiritual weak dubs out of their pants.

• stichione
    stichione

I am inactive since two years and occasionally go to the meetings on Sunday. I am viewed as spiritually weak because of this and also am marginalized by members of the BOrg.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I was always the "Fine Upstanding" brother who was "Advancing to Greater Priviledges".

Then I dropped a bomb shell and DAed myself one day.

In reality I was just following all the rules to keep my family and friends happy... I got tired of that and quit.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Allegedly marked (at 12?) and to mothers, a threat and distraction to the spiritual progress of their young sons.

• jack2
    jack2

Currently, I am in good standing. I don't attend too often. I do not have any "privilages" at the Hall (by my own design mostly). I do not comment at meetings.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

A CO once told me....

"I was the perfect pioneer, until I opened my mouth and 'spewed forth bar talk'".

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

I was the "Shining Example." Always called upon to give impromtus, pioneer.....the daughter everyone wished was there own. Then all of the sudden I was outta there and I hear the rumors from past 2nd dads and grandmas that they never really liked me anyway! haha

• Buster
    Buster

I think it depends on whom you asked.

Elders: Problematic little wise-ass that thinks he has a say in how the money is spent just because his dad is the biggest contributor. (Dad wasn't a JW, and mom was a .. a woman that didn't speak up)

Friends: For some I was a trail-blazer because I took the bulk of the flack - college, opinions, and that stuff. For others, I was the one that didn't get it - just wouldn't hear and obey.

JW Girls: To this day, they were the best-looking girls I ever went out with.

JW Girls' Mothers: I did better with them. I think they thought I would be able to take care ot their daughters after college. I never met a more needy group than they.

JW Girls' Dads (Girls' moms' husbands): A couple came a-lookin' for me (during those periods, I laid low at college)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit