Describe Your "STATUS" In The Congreg...

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

I was regarded as a very nice young man. Tall, fair and cheerful, every maidens dream.

Nothing has changed.

Englishman.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Sister Always Prepared.

Then, of course, I became one of those self-fulfilling "never doing enough" sisters, depressed because the CO's visits no longer uplifted (in fact, the CO's became meaner and more openly deceitful with every change), the kids didn't want to attend, and the Society proved it never had a special "channel" to God via Holy Spirit when it tossed in the towel on the "generation" prophecy.

Then I left with a quietly In-Your-Face Exit that made me feel soooooooo good! LOL

out

• dsgal
    dsgal

Pee-on.

• blondie
    blondie

Very good, dsgal. I think we are in sync today.

Women have no status in the congregation; unless it is in conjunction with a male such as their husband or father.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I was invisible, just like here.

• Francois
    Francois

I was a clear and present danger to their virginal daughters. And they were right.

francois

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

When I was a teenager I was Marked. Now I'm looked upon as being WEAK!!

Diamond

• spike
    spike

Right now I"m inactive and fading. I always helped the underdog in the congregation. I went in service and was counselled about slamming the car door too hard . So I always drove. I changed congregations alot. I viewed my self as an averaged publisher. The elders thought I was a pain in the butt. No one has bothered to call on me.

• LB
    LB

Boy the status sure can change can't it? I was spiritually strong and then spiritually weak. I know the kids really liked both myself and my wife. We got weekly rollerskating trips going during the winter and weekly rafting trips all summer.

After my DAing letter is announced I assume I'm going to be viewed as doomed though.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I was always told, "You have so much potential. Why can't you progress in the truth like Naeblis has?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit