Describe Your "STATUS" In The Congreg...

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus (you're "ainse", arent' you?) ,

: Farkel, did you ever hold any "positions" in the congregation, such as elder or servant or pioneer

I was KM servant for the second KM school, a book study conductor, gave Instruction Talks and hour talks in my hall, and was one who was chosen to give hour talks at other halls in my Circuit I was featured on a number of Circuit assemblies. I was a pioneer for years. I was the guy they called on to give an Instruction Talk or Hour Talk at the Sunday meeting when the scheduled speaker had a sudden case of hangover. I could give a Public Talk on 5 minutes notice even though I'd never seen the outline before. It was always the same old bullshit, anyway.

Most importantly, I played the piano at every Hall I ever attended. This was my greatest accomplishment. The other pianists were simply horrible.

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel, that was one of the nicest replies you've ever given me. I have gotten back on to my chair....lol.....Was this before the elder arrangement?..... Thank you for your contributions over the years, Farkel. I know that you have helped countless people to see the real truth for a long, long time. You helped me see the correct perspectives about JW's when I first started reading your essays a few years ago. You are one of the most gifted writers on this board. Thank you for the contributions that you have made. They are never forgotten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit