Does Our Arguing Scare People Off???

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

With so much going on over here, do you think that newbies, lurkers, or potenial apostates could or do get scared off from this place? If someone is on the fence and they want to explore the internet and are warned that all you'll see are disgruntled apostates, could these forums make them think the "faithful and discreet slave" is actually right?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Mimimus, you never cease to amaze me. Everyday you come up with at least a question or 2!

LOL, keep up the good work!

• minimus
    minimus

JOY, wait til the next one!

• IronGland
    IronGland

I suppose it could possibly scare someone, but if a little arguing and free exchange of ideas scares people, they'll probably never leave the WT anyway.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Of course it scares them off. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if most of the flames are instigated by WT spies or double agents who like to stir things up a bit.

~Beck~

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

At least we have the freedom of speech...I dont really care what the GB say

• onacruse
    onacruse

So what if it does? What would you suggest, minimus?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't know if "scares them off" is accurate. I know I was pretty nervous the first time I posted. The arguing probably does make new people more hesitant to actually post here. I can see where they would be afraid they would have their head bitten off for making a comment.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I had a big thing written up but I thought it might start an argument haha j/k

where I live the answer would be yes.

Beck just might be onto something.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

How about that???

scare anyone????

if not next I'll have to get online before my coffee

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest