Post by Ray Franz

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you Amazing and Ray Franz for you setting matters straight!

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I have just read through this entire thread. Afterwards, Tink and I discussed it and we both hope this dispute will end. It will benefit all of us if we do. Ray has helped bring alot of facts to the public eye with his books and it has clearly helped thousands to see more clearly into the WTS. Bill has taken a personal stand for helping and protecting children who have been abused within the guise of religion. He has taken this effort publicly. His actions speak louder than words. I hope that we can put this all behind us and move on.

A personal note to Bill----- Tink and I still have the same view towards you and the efforts you are putting forth in protecting abused children. Please continue in your public defense towards all the Silent Lambs. We look forward to seeing you again at the next ex-j.w. meet-up.

Edited by - CC Ryder on 24 October 2002 23:50:14

• wasasister
    wasasister

Bill, you said:

...because you are pissed off and wish to justify your attack on me.

I understand I have taken this phrase out of context, but I think you can see why.

Please help me to understand where you got the idea either Gentleman was "pissed off" or "attacked" you. Perhaps this took place in private, because I did not perceive either emotion in what was written.

As objective as I can be, I do not see where the statement from Mr. Franz constitutes an attack on you. It seems to me an attempt to clarify a position called into question by you.

Respectfully,

Wasasister

• gsark
    gsark

With Ray asking to have something posted here, was no different then the thought of silentlambs posting something about him. I think they should keep it between themselves.

maybe people should let them.

(((((((((((Kenpo)))))))))

Edited to add:

I just read throught this whole ******* **** ***** *** thread myself. Un-**** believable.

Edited by - gsark on 25 October 2002 0:39:14

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Bill Bowen,

I am going to think about this a few days and while I do I would like to leave Ray and Jim with one scripture. Romans 14:19, "So, then, let us pursue peace and the things that are upbuilding to one another."

Perhaps all on the board might want to consider that thought.

If you had "pursued peace and the things that are upbuilding to one another," towards Ray Franz in the first place this whole mess would not have happened.

You shoot a verbal arrow at Ray Franz' personal integrity then you feel "attacked" because he defends himself? Come on, this is silly.

As it was mentioned before, should we conclude that because we don't see you publicly engaged in helping JWs who have lost children to the Watchtower's blood policy, that you are for the policy?

Someone is giving you bad advice.

IW

• minimus
    minimus

IW, I concur....btw, are you really a wonan?

• sf
    sf

Gawd, I wish I had not deleted my posts.

Unbelievable!

sKally

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Amazing, JT, Mulan, Eman, Simon, ThiChi, kenpodragon, Valism, Islandwoman, kelsey007, ozziepost, bluesapphire, and others, most of all Ray, Thank you and GOOD POINTS. I am still grieved that we are still discussing this. It should not have begun. The original charges were false, inflammatory, damaging, and should have ended with a complete and clear reversal and apology by the source of the misinformation. For the sake of Silentlambs, I think it would be best for anyone who has a strong personal opinion about such matters to post under their own name rather than as "Silentlambs". For the sake of all JW and XJW causes it would be best to address differences in private, if possible, rather than make a public ass of ourselves. PLEASE, lets move on. Jst2laws

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I thought my energy could be better spent helping silent lambs rather than trying to preserve my personal credibility.

A gratuitous remark?

In all of this, the Borg must be laughing all the way to Brooklyn Bridge!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    PLEASE, lets move on.

Probably the wisest statement in this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit