Post by Ray Franz

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• gsark
    gsark

you mean, allow two people, two grown men to work out their own problems, just between each other, you mean like off the board, like without interference and namecalling and all that stuff?

YOU HERETIC!S!!

Edited to add: no ozzie dearest, I do not think the Borg is laughing at us, I think they couldn't care less and I really recomend everyone leave it for the professionals like I said 12 hours ago, and also between the two men. No one is watching, no one is laughing, no one is crying NO ONE GIVES A FLYING **** except people with nothing else to do or care about or think about, and that is NOT Watchtower.

<sigh>

now back to your regularly scheduled flamewar....

Edited by - gsark on 25 October 2002 1:22:39

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just move on? Maybe, but how and in what manner, when there's clearly a problem.

Maybe such a "moving on" should be done in a decentralised format??

Ozzie

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Just2,

Why are you afraid to address Bill Bown directly. Why all this veiled counsel. Sounds like an elders meeting to me!

Danny

• gsark
    gsark

Danny: no elders meeting, where is the hot sexy content?

• gsark
    gsark

Ozzie: maybe people can decide to just stay out of it the NEXT ten times it comes up? I stayed out of it for months 'over here'.

Do you realize how many registered users of this board DID NOT PARTICIPATE in this thread? think about it...HUNDREDS did not post here. Not once. It CAN BE DONE.

Not to mention, some of the ones who did post here did NOT fan the flames one bit. IT CAN BE DONE TOO.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Jst2laws,

I agree, we should move on. Bill Bowen has been given more than enough time to make right a wrong but with self serving statements like:

While I was trying to help silent lambs it appears Ray and Jim had a lot of free time.

it appears to be a lost cause. It is in his own best interests to fix this, he clearly does not see it that way so...........I am ready to move on too. Where are we moving to anyway?

If BB does post again in the same manner as he did today, I will certainly respond. If not then when this thread is finished, I'll be finished with this sad event also.

Thanks for your comments,

IW

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Gsark,

you mean, allow two people, two grown men to work out their own problems, just between each other, you mean like off the board, like without interference and namecalling and all that stuff?

YES! But one of the grown men had no choice in this 'problem', nor has he ever engaged in "namecalling and all that stuff". The "two grown men" should have 'worked out' this problem "between each other" before we on the board heard about it because one, Ray, never had a problem. Now he is blamed for "attacking" when all he has done is agree by request to defend his name.

You are right gsark. What you suggest is the way it should have been. But we all agree we do not live in a perfect world.

So lets accept reality, and hope the two men will be big enough to drop it all.

Jst2laws

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

gsark,

That was in the meeting where I was df'd.

Now stop trying to change the subject, you and Dakota should get together.

Danny

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

no elders meeting, where is the hot sexy content?

YOU! Dannybear!!

IN THE BACK ROOM, NOW!

Andee

Of the "dominatrix" class

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Yes Mrstriss, yes I'am coming, no I mean I will be right there.........pronto..........well Iam here, now what?

Ouch, where is Tracy when I need her?

Since everyone is advising to 'move on', I have not the slightest pang of conscience for our little thredus interuptus!

DannyBearSubmissive

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit