• butalbee
    butalbee

I don't get it.

• talley
    talley

??? 42163570 ???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Zech, you know you're quite insane, don't you?

You didn't include my favourite color, pongee, so I can't really participate. I like pongee for the sound though, not the visual stimuli.

Seriously, I don't really understand the format here. Are we to pick our favourites in order of most favourite to least?

If so, I still can't participate. I don't prefer any color over any other. Why would I?

• Solace
    Solace

Ok, I'll play.

I like alot of colors and dont really have favorites but here goes,

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

0-gray 1-blue 2-green 3-red
    4-yellow 5-violet 6-brown 7-black

Mine are:

Edited by - Lost Diamond on 24 October 2002 14:0:38

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I hope I did this right..... And I hope I find out whatever it is about myself that I'm supposed to .

4 5 3 7 2 0 6

• rem
    rem

What's up with the the whole "you won't take the survey because you're too scared" angle? I'm not afraid of taking the survey, I just think you are cookoo. There is nothing 'scientific' about this survey at all.

But I'll add mine just for the entertainment value. I'm interested in seeing what you cook up with your 'scientific' method. lol Oh, yeah... and I'm not really busy today either.

2 1 7 0 6 3 4 5

rem

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Perry,

You forgot the color red. Should I assume it is last.

I don't think that would be wise Zechariah. I've seen my friend Perry's truck. It is maroon, which is certainly towards the red spectrum. He would not have bought it if it was his least favourite color, that is for shore. Trust me, I have spent years reading and researching color choices especially as they pertain to the pyschological health of ex JW's and more specifically the cars they buy.

By his vehicle choice and his subconcious elimination of red in this survey, Perry is merely exhibiting rebellion to the borg coupled with shame and guilt over having willingly purchased a red vehicle, knowing that red is the color of prostitution and rebellion. The maroon, and the fact that it is a 4 door, is the outward manifestation of a wicked case of cognitave dissonance playing my friend like the devil's fiddle.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Edited by - angharad on 24 October 2002 13:5:28

• shera
    shera

0-gray 1-blue 2-green 3-red
    4-yellow 5-violet 6-brown 7-black

there yah go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit