Please participate in my survey

by Zechariah 105 Replies latest jw friends

• rem
    rem
    Anybody that is impressed by the Color Test wants more information go to the link below.

I'm not impressed at all.

rem

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Just an added note here.

I am second from the top on the list, and I don't even have a religion anymore.

Since I am a spiritual person, I suppose I do have faith in those "new age" concepts. (You know, the part of the library where they put the books that they don't know where to put anywhere else. )

Thanks Zech!

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

LDH

Everybody thinks that their preferences for color has to do with what they like to wear. It to the contrary actually has to do with how you feel. The cheerfulness of yellow is intolerable to you because your in a dark place now in your life.

I indeed see your skin tone in your picture and all I have to say about it is that youre a beautiful woman and would look wonderful in yellow. It turns me on just thinking about it.

It doesn't surprise me though that you don't understand about being taught by the spirit. Always comparing the WTS to anything spiritual blinds you to the fact God exists outside the WTS. I have now the closest most fulfilling personal relationship with God I ever had.

Edited by - zechariah on 26 October 2002 6:14:19

• Xena
    Xena

0-gray 1-blue 2-green 3-red
    4-yellow 5-violet 6-brown 7-black

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

Xena,

You're one kind of crazy risk taker. Be careful.

You too LeslieV. Are you and Xena related?

Zechariah

Edited by - zechariah on 26 October 2002 10:14:21

• Realist
    Realist

hi zech,

sorry...i had read about a color test in the internet before...they provided a full psychological profile...that not surprisingly fit to every personality (similar to horoscopes).

to your test...i guess its kind of pointless after reading your explaination...but anyway

i would list them the following way:

by the way..i think it depends on the exact colors...you should post a picture instead of that list.

PS: i am an agnostic

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

• larc
    larc

I am in agreement with rem and Realist on this. If you make a personality description positive and general enough, people will believe it. A professor at Wayne State, proved this many years ago. He had a group of people take some personality tests. He never looked at the test results. Rather, he composed one general personality description and gave the same write up to everyone. All of the participates rated it a 4 or 5, on a five point scale as 'accurate' or 'very accurate. James Randi replicated this experiment in more recent years and found the same result. I pointed out that well developed personality tests with many more items than you displayed, have an error rate of 40%. No, these tests are not "amazingly accurate", and niether are you. In fact, such tests are pretty sloppy.

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

Larc,

Yet they gave their colors anyway. Wheres yours.

Zechariah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit