Stupid Rules - LIST!!!! ( CONTEST )

by breeze 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shera
    shera

If you sat down and your skirt was too short if you showed your knees.Woman in the summer had to make sure they wore panthy hose...it was distacting to the men to see skin.

• mamashel
    mamashel

Going out on a date at 30 years old and needing to have a chaparone. (spell?)

• Angharad
    Angharad

No red smarties as they contain blood

No logos on your t-shirts especially when staying in a hotel during a DC

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

OMG - you reminded me... Smurfs. When they were popular, JW Urban Legends, were circulating that they were demonized. I forgot. Oh, and "Scooby Doo". I was a lucky JW kid... my parents would allow us to watch the cartoons that came out at X-Mas, etc. but we couldn't tell anyone.

Weird rule - counting your time... hmmm starting when you first "talk" to someone, after "amen" at the hall, etc. Big discussions and judgements over this one. Do you count the "coffee break" and if so, how long????

• shera
    shera

This was my friends mother rule,can't watch the muppets because miss piggy liked ,flirting with the men guests.That was beastality...argggg..can't spell for nuttin!

• mamashel
    mamashel

Women having to wear skirts or dresses out in service in sub zero weather!

Having to carry a bookbag or brief case ("that looked decent") out in service or to the hall.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Yeah, I got a goodie......If you are in the "BORG" and your husband or wife gets a little too freaky-deaky in the bedroom, and you cant handle it.....you run and tell the elders so they can first get off on the story, then after they take a cold shower, tell your spouse how that's a no-no and keep it "simple" in the bedroom, like a good little dubbie.......if they dont kick you out!...rocky220

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

Always trust in the FDS, even if you know they are wrong.

• shera
    shera

Another thing that got me...was only allowed to watch ..little bit of T.V..or don't have a T.V in your house.If you do,keep it unpluged for the temptation isn't there to watch it.It brings evil into your house..

• shera
    shera

sorry not topic here....

Tashawaa,if you donot mind saying what part of canada are you from?I'm from canada as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit