You Tube Video Ex-Betheliite Ex-Walkill Worker Layed Off!

by cha ching 116 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cha ching
    cha ching

I am not sure if this guy is really from Bethel, or Walkill, but if he is....this poor guy really tells it like it is from the heart. He was surprised.. at the 'oh so fast, pack your bags, get your stuff outta here' layoff !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk1xh1EGJcU
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

He really seems shocked and hurt. I feel bad for him. His points are completely valid.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    If he had a college diploma he would have been treated like a king
  • zeb
    zeb

Young man recover from your shock and get thee to college.

Lost your records? or was your standing too good?

• Splash
    Splash

Bethel family.

FAMILY???

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking a class action lawsuit for all the laid off Bethelite, COs, DOs, and other that have given the Corporation services for a slave labor agreement and thrown to the curb to fend for themselves penniless and without a residence.

I think this guy and many more like him have a case. The real trouble is is getting in touch with these person and forming some type of organized mass to fight this cruel treatment in the courts which is what the Watchtower is banking on so as to get away with their dirty work.

Thank God this guy is so young and he can start his life over in a better direction. I really pity those that are old and have given so much that have been thrown to the curb.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    poor guy, I almost feel sorry for him, I hope he wakes up and can move forward with his life , free from them invading his conscience, possibly a bit more to his story then meets the eye, he clearly must have ruffled some feathers
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Yes, PTN.... It's strange how he can tie in "Satan's world will treat you better than Jehovah's organization".. & still want his "cards"...

Nowwhat: crazy how college (Satan's design) is the key! If he was a Web designer? Programmer?

Zeb... yep, one day he might be glad they are lost one day.. so many wish for that!

Splash... Family? More like reality.. Maybe Marcus will make some more vids!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I went to the You Tube comments section to give him some encouragement.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    He just needs to pray to Jehovah more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit