Is Watchtower imploding? 10 reasons why the end could be nigh

by WildeLover 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

While I full acknowledge that the Org's "impending demise" has been preached pretty extensively over the past few decades, I would also argue that - in lieu of recent circumstances - said "impending demise" sure seems a lot more believable now than it ever did before.

That being said, I also suspect some of us may have a strong emotional need to "hold on to that hope" (and no, the irony of that statement is not lost on me).

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    A big city that i go to they have got the convention flyers on the trolleys, they havent even got any flyers with the citys name on but a national flyer where the person has to go on line to try to find out where the local convention is.So that in a few weeks the flyers can go to the next city in turn.but fancy being so short of money or tight with money not just to publish a few 1000 flyers with the citys name on
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

I wish we were as diabolical and organized as the Watchtower pretends we are. If we actually were "mentally diseased apostates" we would be able to take advantage of the latest developments to hit them while they are struggling.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Ive been hiting them for over 12 months now,you would be surprised how many teaching books you can get,ie "what does the bible really teach" for your wive/husband son daughters friends from work friends from college the most ive ever had in a week was over 100 there are usally four trolleys where i live and the people do shifts as well :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit