Christmas Aint Jesus's Birthday

by comforter 94 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

oh less of a name one:

would you quite throwing your swines before us pearls.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hmmmm, those poor sisters in the Phillipines are still prisoners, but with $951 million, WT wont find a way to save them; Pedophiles are loose and free to do their "thing" among the innocent children;Disfellowshipping members for the pettiest of reasons, throwing loving christians into despair;WT owning stock in weapon parts factories......Do you think anybody informed and in their right mind would give a sh-t what the Borg says about Christmas???????!!!!!!! Dont test me!!!!!

rocky220 [Comforter-give it a rest!]

• stichione
    stichione

Yes, I too am curious to find out why the speech pattern of Comforter has greatly deteriorated since this past summer. Can you explain this one Comforter without much help from the Watchtower Society?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

FARKEL STOLE COMFORTERS MEDS AND ME COMFORTER LOOSE SMARTS. AND DEAMON ANTS ATE PENIS SO KNOW ME NAMELESS AND ALL MY BRAINS IN PENIS.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Comforter,

Jews did indeed celebrate Birthdays. The Children of Job celebrated birthdays by hosting feasts as attributed in scripture.

What evidence do you have that Jews were commonly Vegetarians? Even in Rome the Jews had Kosher Butchers so you're ascertation is false.

Comf, Jesus didn't command us to celebrate his birthday, nor did he command us to NOT celebrate his birthday. However, scripture does tell us that as disciples we are to keep celebrating the Lord's supper UNTIL he comes. If Jesus came in 1914 all you JW's are in BIG trouble for violating that command. You already violate the command of TAKE THIS ALL OF YOU and Eat it.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Blah, blah, blah...Comfy, blah, duh. Oops. What am I trying to say, well same as he/she/it---Nothing.

• roybatty
    roybatty

And the ring finger (the one which JWs wear their wedding ring on) isn't connected to one's heart even though those pagan Romans believed it was. Ah, isn't wonderful to pick and choose which pagan traditions one likes and dislikes?

• DJ
    DJ
    and why would i discuss the wts blood policy with you? dont you already know it? havent you visited the wt website. it tells you all you need to know about jw blood policy.
    and why would i discuss the wts blood policy with you? dont you already know it? havent you visited the wt website. it tells you all you need to know about jw blood policy.
    Chicken.
  • DJ
    DJ
    the christmas "policy" has been discussed on the nameless one's terms. if he wants to talk bout blood on the terms of the nameless one, the nameless one will do that.
    the christmas "policy" has been discussed on the nameless one's terms. if he wants to talk bout blood on the terms of the nameless one, the nameless one will do that.
    You are an arrogant chicken- livered hypocrit. I pity you.
  • terabletera
    terabletera

why is it that in person, JWs shun but on a board they're really full of a lot of hot air?

Can't ya SIGN your name to your stand like Job did? Thought that was a really cool christian thing to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit