I'm being DF'ed...

by email 53 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

oh how awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try to hang in there....vent when you need to...

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, email, because I know the feelings that leaving the organization can give you. I ended up in therapy for a while, which was a big help. However, this forum helped more than anything because on it I found people who felt just like me. You'll be FINE, I promise you! And remember that Jesus said love is the Law's fulfillment, not a whole new set of rules and regulations that we must follow or be DF'd.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

• footprints
    footprints

There them elders go again.

Just passing out freedon

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Email,

Welcome to the board Dude, keep us posted!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome to the ranks email -

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

E-mail,

A clean conscience makes for a soft pillow.........Crooklyn's Club, Crooklyn's Rules...get ready, use this site.

• pandora
    pandora

Welcome e-mail,
    You already know this is a great place to be, so I won't bore you with any details. Just wanted to chyme in and welcome you too.
    Happy to have you with us.
    -P(J)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    To make the story short Yesterday they met with me and told me their decision to disfellowship me.

God works in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform! Congrats!!

• JT
    JT

I think they have it patented how hey deal with people that raise questions

##########

they do- at our elders school the instructor told us that "Apostasy" cases should take no more than 15min at ,most

for all you need to know is DO YOU QUESTION THAT JAH IS USING THE FDS

as we were told DO NOT GIVE THEM A SOAP BOX-

this is why many of us have told jw who are about to meet with elders what to expect

When you are meeting with the "Cheese Cracker Men" you wasting your time in my view

if you want to use this as occasion to get something off your chest or Blow them out of the water cool

- but if you think that you are going to EXPLAIN YOURSELF - yea right

PERsonlly i can not think of a great charge that can be brought against a jw- than apostasy

it is amazing how so many are actually shocked at what happens in judical meetings

My only point is I hope that this person and so many others who will face this issue have prepared themselves for what will happen, if so then they are fine, but as we have seen if one is unprepared the mental anguish is unreal- and yes it can be like the last straw that has in fact pushed folks over the edge

to strip a person of thier Dignity leaves them many times with a feel of very little to live for

as one DF sister told me here at a meeting we recently had at the house here,

when she was DFed she started "SWINGING COOCHIE" everywhere and why well as she said

I'm going to DIE ANYWAY I MIGHT AS WELL DIE HAVING FUN

of course we talked to her and let her know you AIN'T GOING TO DIE , now she knows that the Time IsShort routine is just that a routine - so she needs to prepare for her old age, etc.

the NET "THANG" is one powerful tool for helping folks and to this young man we all welcome you and we will help you for as it has already been stated

BEEN THERE DONE THAT

• jurs
    jurs

I am sooooo happy for you. This could be the best thing that could ever happen to you. You look young. All the years ahead wont be wasted with the Watchtower Wacko's!!!!!jurs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit