I'm being DF'ed...

by email 53 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Email!

I remember you, you used to come into chat a while ago. I'm so sorry to hear you're being DF'ed. I know with your wife still a Witness that's going to cause some problems.

I hope it turns out for you like it has for many of us...an unexpected path to freedom. Hang in there, and don't forget to come here for all the support you'll need.

Tracy

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

You seem to be a little confused. Let me make this perfectly clear. Judicial hearings are not about being fair and rational. You cannot expect to be treated objectively. They have usually decided your fate on the basis of the word of one person and if they don't like you that is all the more reason to get rid of you. YOU committed the worst sin of all. You question the WTS. That threatens their power and control. They are a law unto themselves.

Been there done that.

Marilyn

• finnrot
    finnrot

Hi email- I like your screen name, pretty cool.

Welcome to the real world, you should like it.

The first thing you need to do is get new friends. I heard a quote once, I think it goes like this. Bad association spoils useful habits.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Welcome email.

Remeber it doesn't matter all that much how/why you got out, what matters is that you are out.

You are among friends here.

Mackin.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Welcome email.

I will share with you the best piece of advice i wuz given when i left:

Don't hurry back!Once again, welcome to the board.

SPAZ

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome email. Your story is not all that unusual. The same type of thing happened to my husband.....when the elders decided that his questions were becoming a liability to them, they decided to get rid of him...one way or another.

You'll find that you are now in good company.....much better company than before.

• email
    email

Thanks to ALL OF YOU!!...

Thanks for the support... It's great to know there are people that do understand and know how things are without too much explanation. Thanks for your replies... even the shortest ones mean a lot...

I hope to keep posting and getting to know more of you.

Again,

Thanks

• kes152
    kes152

Dearest email,

May you have peace!

These are just some scriptures the holy spirit wanted to share with you, concerning your treatment.

The witnesses say "do not associate, eat with, or say a greeting to the disfellowshipped."

Jesus, however, ate with a man and associated himself with a man who called himself a 'brother' but was an extortioner, a thief, a greedy person, etc. John 12:2-7

A man was disfellowshipped for putting faith in Jesus as opposed to believing that the Pharisees as the ones "dispensing food at the proper time." John 9:22, 30-35

Jesus left us a model that we should follow his foot steps closely. So if we follow in his foot steps and he disfellowshipped no one, how can we disfellowship anyone? 1 Peter 2:21

"Jehovah" warns Israel's 'chieftain' (WT identifies them as elders) to stop disfellowshipping his people. Ezekiel 45:9 "That is enough of you, O chieftains of Israel!' "Remove the violence and the despoiling, and do justice and righteousness themselves. Lift your expropriations off my people, is the utterance of the Soverign Lord Jehovah." Expropriations are "acts of expulsions/expelling/disfellowshipping." See NWT Ref. Bible footnote.

Did they listen?

"And there will be arms that will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will actually profane the sanctuary, the stronghold (who is Christ.. our Rock), and remove the continual sacrifice (the bread and wine.. observed daily). And they will certainly put in its place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation." Daniel 11:31

Does not the organization with its Faithful and Discreet Slave cause desolation by disfellowshipping and outcasting its members for not 'agreeing' with it? Truly a disgusting thing. Those of you who catch sight of it, flee to the mountains. Matthew 24:15, 16

Our Master forewarned us that if we listen to the truth, "Men will expel (disfellowship) you from the synagogues." John 16:2

Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share in her sins and receive part of her plagues..." Revelation 18:4

Peace to you,

Aaron

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Sorry you have to deal with the JC kangaroo court. But welcome! Some of us get testy in our posts every now and then, try not to take it too personal. Hope you can find some solace here as I did.

Mrs Rocky

• Swan
    Swan

I'm sorry for the pain and turmoil this has put you through, email. It isn't easy being gang raped by a JC kangaroo court. You have many friends here who you can lean on. Do you know any apostates in your area? Getting together with them has been of tremendous help to me.

Again, I'm so sorry for what you have had to go through...

... but enjoy your new found freedom!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit