I'm being DF'ed...

by email 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Coqui
    Coqui

e-mail,

Thanks for chiming in on an earlier post of mine. Your story is eye opening to me and gives me an idea of how unreasonable and short-sighted these men can be.

I believe you like me have to let time work do its thing. I feel like I am slowly deprogramming my mind and thinking with reason once again.

Good Luck!

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

((((((email))))))

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Email!)))))

I enjoy chatting with you, and also reading your posts. You are a fine addition to the forum. I avoided the JC kangaroo court (no offense to the kangaroos ) . . .what a fitting definition. . .I did a no-show at their judicial hearing.

They disfellowshipped me.

It came as a shock. I worked through it and believe I am thankful that they df'd me. . .now. That is because now I see the jws from a sideline position. Definitely a healthier perspective! Give yourself time. . .You will heal, email!!

((((HUGS))))

ESTEE

• Beans
    Beans

I can't believe I missed this thread! My own brother, not telling me he was an APOSTATE, I am so sad that I was not informed of this.

Ok, I'm over it now! Welcome to APOSTACY email, we have alot of catching up to do now!

Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit