Who Makes the BEST Donut (Doughnut)?

by Funchback 46 Replies latest jw friends

• razorMind
    razorMind

Once, when I was in the 8th or 9th grade, we had to make doughnuts in Home Economics class.

Just plain unglazed--no frills, no icing, no nothing. They were the absolute best I have ever put in my mouth. I'll never be able to re-create them.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Many years ago it was Winchell's in California ... but now I guess the best rating goes to Krispy Kreme.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

My vote would have to go to those special ones called "Kinklings", made only in the month of February in the state of Maryland.

Yummmmmmmmmy.......

Sentinel

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I guess Krispy Kreme, as long as they're serving me donuts made fresh which is the key to a good donut. Now as far as coffee goes I have to nominate Chock-Full-O'-Nuts brand. (with a dash of Crown Royal)

Col. Bendrr, [classified]

• Nikita
    Nikita

Ok, we have no special Donut shops out here. No, not even a Dunkin Donuts! Well, we used to, but it didn't do too well. Only donuts we can get, we get from the supermarket-they are freshly made every day. They are good, but having nothing else to compare it to, I can't say!

BTW, Brian, since you were probably "shunning" me than, too , I bet you didn't know I used to make Donuts on 3rd shift, didja??

Leslie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ah no no no no no...

RANDY'S

makes theee best doughnuts. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood but there is only one.

below is a pic drawn by an artist and placed on his web sight.

Randys Donuts

Anyone who has driven out of LAX will have seen Randys. A small hut with a five metre high doughnut on top! Try the chocolate raise, with sprinkles (hundreds and thousands)
    This picture was drawn with soft pastel, scanned and cleaned with Corel Paint!

Edited by - plmkrzy on 20 September 2002 19:22:15

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

If you have a place in your city/town that serves FARMER BROTHERS coffee, that is absolutely the best. My Father has been using that in his restaurant for 35 years. My vote for best donuts is Krispy Kremes. Yum.

Country Girl

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Southern Maid. Nothing in this world is better than a hot glazed donut from Southern Maid with a nice cup of tea.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

If you want good coffee, try kona(sp) It's very good.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Krispy Kreams all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit