Who Makes the BEST Donut (Doughnut)?

by Funchback 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Funchback
    Funchback

My vote goes to Krispy Kreme because they make one delicious glazed donut/doughnut!

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

During my BSc, we'd get those programming essays done through the large ingestion of 7-11 doughnuts and coffee, kept us goig all night

[edited cos he'll never learn how to spell donut!]

Edited by - fatal error on 20 September 2002 15:56:4

• Funchback
    Funchback

F.E....

7-11 donuts are good, eh? I'll hafta try one someday. I like their soft pretzels!

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

Certainly not bad at 4 am

I'd stay well away from their multi-flavoured coffee though!

• Funchback
    Funchback

You know what? I've never had coffee before. If I had to try one, where's the best place to go? Starbucks?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Starbucks coffee is a little strong and so not a good choice for the coffee novice. You'll enjoy Starbucks after you've been drinking coffee for a while.

No I would suggest good old Dunkin Donuts. Their donuts are garbage but their coffee is wonderful and not too strong.

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

I assume you're in the US, I'll have to let another poster answer that one, but Starbucks in the UK is the LAST place you'd go for a decent coffee...

I don't think I've ever met anyone who'se never drank coffee before

I would say go for freshly ground, my preference is columbian, but it's fun checking them all out!

Edited by - fatal error on 20 September 2002 16:15:4

• Funchback
    Funchback

F.E. - I've had coffee ice cream many times. Does that count??? LOL! Yes, I am in the USA. Thanks for the advice!

Dutchie- That's funny about Dunkin' Donuts. Their donuts used to be VERY good. Now, they taste like sweetened cardboard! I hear that their coffe is real good! Gee, I LOVE the aroma of coffee!!!

Has anyone ever heard of Yum-Yum Bakery or is that just a Southeastern Pennsylvania thing?

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

Lol, no it doesn't, I want to be able to say I've met a coffee-neophyte

• Funchback
    Funchback

I'm a coffee virgin, what else can I say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit