bad news

by larc 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Carl ... I'm so sorry to hear this - I really hope Jan is doing Ok and that our thoughts help her to feel a bit better.

((((Jan)))) Take it easy and take your time recovering. We hope to be in touch soon.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Carl:

Please add my best wishes for Jan and yourself to the list. I hope Jan has a speedy recuperation, and will be thinking of you both.

Best wishes,

Expatbrit

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry to hear about this, Larc. Send her our regards and hope that she gets well soon.

((((((((( Hugs)))))))))))))))) LyinEyes and WildTurkey

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Carl,

I've emailed you. I'm ready to leave work now, but will check tonight when I get home.

You're absolutely right........Jan NEEDS to be the center of attention right now. A thousand hugs to her! Of course, after she receives all those phone call, you might change your tune.

Btw, please tell your daughter I said *hey* and I know she'll take care of her mom.

waiting

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((((((((Larc and Zazu)))))))) My thoughts are with the two of you.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((((((ZaZu))))))))))))))))))))))) <that's to make you the center of attention

My prayers are with the two of you and your family during this stressful time. I hope Jan has a speedy recovery.

j2bf

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

larc,

My heart and prayer goes to you, Zazu and your family.

And I wish for her a speedy recovery. I agree with the other posters: take time and spend it with her.

Best Regards,

ajax

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, please send Zazu my love. Please keep us updated on her condition also.

Shari

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Larc, CC and I sure wish Lazu comes out of this okay! You both will be in our thoughts!

Tink =;o)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Larc,

Sorry to hear the unpleasant news. Hope all goes well with Zazu. Both of you "hang in there."

With prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit