bad news

by larc 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Dear Larc,

I am so sorry to hear of your wife's illness.

I hope she ahs a speedy and full recovery.

Tammy

• ros
    ros

Carl:

Please know that my concern, well wishes and prayers join with the others here who have so thoughtfully responded to this awful news. Hoping that with your love and support, and those who care about you, Jan will have a speedy recovery.

~Ros

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

larc, that is bad news. Wishing Zazu strength and a speedy recovery.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Carl,

Zazu and I recently exchanged e-mail and were talking about getting older, its a bitch!!! Just from her tone of written expression, Zazu seems very vibrant and strong....so here's hoping that spirit will bring her back soon.

Take care of yourself ole fella, now its your turn to give some nuturing, cause I know you got alot from her, eh?

It's such a bummer to have a life long mate, suffer in any way. My thoughts are with you. I do understand the helpless feelings it causes.

Kindest regards to you both.

Danny

• queer_reality
    queer_reality

(((((((Carl & Zazu)))))))

Best wishes and hoping for a full recovery.

Hang in there.

• david_10
    david_10

Hello Carl. I've never formally introduced myself, but you were one of the first posters who impressed me when I found this board and I always enjoy reading you. I'm very sorry to hear about your wife and I hope she makes a full recovery. Best wishes to her.

David

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Carl & Jan))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are in my thoughts.

Andee

• onacruse
    onacruse

My heartfelt concerns are with you both and Zazu, and my deepest hope for her complete recovery.

Craig

• detective
    detective

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. hang in there, you two!

• Introspection
    Introspection

Carl, my thoughts are with you, like many here I'm sure. Take good care.

Mark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit