bad news

by larc 84 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Aw, Carl, That's so sad. I hope she recovers well. I'll be e-mailing to get her phone # when I get home from work. Please tell her we're thinking of her and sending our best.

Love,

Pat

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Our thoughts are with you and your wife at this time. Both of you mean so much to us all.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Carl,

I am so sorry to hear this, I have only just seen your post.

At this stage you won't know what effects will happen, hopefully they will be as minor as possible.

Give her some big Brit hugs from me.

Mike.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

give her a lot of hugs,

you said she's in good spirits, she sounds like a wonderful woman.

from Jackie in Nebraska

• amac
    amac

I don't really know either of you, but I would like to offer my condolences and I hope she has a full and quick recovery.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Larc,

Sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she recovers soon. Try to talk to a speech pathologist to make sure she isnt having any swallowing problems.

Good luck and God Bless,

Crazy

• Jourles
    Jourles

Carl,

You and your wife are in my prayers. Best hopes for a speedy and full recovery. Tell her she needs to get better soon --- someone has to look after you!

J

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I'm so sorry this has happened,you are both in my thoughts,

Take care,

Rich.

• waiting
    waiting

sigh and damnation..........I'm so sorry. I know she's not been feeling well - perhaps they'll get a handle on her overall health while she's been poked and prodded? She needs ALL her strength to keep you in line, Carl.

I'm going to email you promptly asking for address & phone number. But please, before we inundate Jan with calls..........is she up to talking with quasi-strangers?

I'm hoping that she's up for a fine beach vacation within a couple of months? Walking in the sand with fresh air is a kinda cure-all.

When you see her this evening, please hug her for us, and a hug for you too.

Take good care of yourselves.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 19 September 2002 16:40:1

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I am thinking of you and ZaZu, and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Sorry that this has happened to her.

Best Wishes to you both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit