bad news

by larc 84 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Last night, my wife Zazu, had a stroke. She is in the hospital, and will be there for a least a week. She can still think clearly and converse. Her speach is slighly slurred, she is very weak, and has some trouble with dexterity on her left side. She is in good spirits, considering.

If anyone would like to phone her or send a note to her, please e-mail me. I am taking a brief break from the hospital, but will be back there soon, and be back home late this evening.

Take care, all.

Carl (Larc)

• JT
    JT

I will try to give you a call

• seven006
    seven006

Carl,

I am so sorry, my thoughts will be with you today pal. There is nothing more emotional to deal with than a loved one getting hurt or sick. Please pass on my love and I hope she gets better soon.

Take care Carl

Dave

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Larc, I hope your wife remains in good spirits. So sorry this has happened to you both,.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Carl,

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Please send Zazu, the love and best wishes from my wife and I, and hopes of a speedy recovery. When she is feeling stronger, she deserves a wonderful vacation.

Anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask, you have my contact details - HS

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((((Carl and Zazu))))

I'm sorry to hear that Carl. I know it is hard to see a loved one in pain. I hope she gets well soon, and gets a full recovery.

Take care.

Viv.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Larc,

I am very sorry that this has happened to Zazu. As you know, I live in Greenville, only about an hours drive, if I can be of help in any way please let me know.

Borgfree (Roy)

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Carl,

Please tell Zazu that I am praying for her to have a speedy recovery. Wishing you peace of mind and heart and a clear head, as you struggle through this as well.

bless you,

Randy Watters

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, no! I am so sorry. Check your email.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi Larc and Zazu,

I am a Chartered Physiotherapist and I would say that, from the information you have given, Zazu has a very good prognosis! However, the next 48 hours or so are crucial. If she continues to improve - fantastic! Larc, let me know if you would like any advice,etc via e-mail.

SpannerintheWorks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit