Please, I am so upset...I need some hugs...

by Sentinel 68 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I had a very nice reply all typed out, and when I hit "post", my server died. I'm just too tired to try to do it again. Anyway, thanks to everyone. From the bottom of my tired little heart.

I'm off to bed now.

Karen

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Good night Karen, sweet dreams.

• ugg
    ugg

oh god,,,,all of this is so awful......i do so hurt for you!!! HUGS,,,,HUGS,,,,,HUGS,,,,,,HUGS,,,,,,HUG

• little witch
    little witch

Sentinel,

My heart is breaking for you. How sad. It is like losing your mother, over, and over and over. I am so sad for you baby doll....

Farkel, I am sad for you too. I am proud of you though. To say '' enough is enough, and too much is nasty"!

Anyway, We all have these sad, sad "stories", that are really our lives, and I am just so glad we have a place to meet and talk about our feelings, and make friends. God knows we cant find it in our families...

• notawitness
    notawitness

I am new to this forum, and this was the first story I read, hearing that these things happen to the best of us is the worst thing in the world, I am losing my sister to JW so I kinda know how you feel. I can't imagine though, how it would feel to lose my mother to such an awful group. You have my love and my prayers.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

(((((((((karen & sOoner)))))))

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Oh Karen and all the others having such pain now. It brings tears to my eyes. I lost all contact with my siblings and their children @1991. Since then 2 of my siblings have died. Lost contact with two of my children. Over the years my children re established contact, but never quite the same.

Last week my boy called and asked us over to dinner with him and his sisters. This was a little unusual. Nothing was mentioned of Maniacal Borg. I can't help but wonder if this was one of those last supper things.

I am at risk of losing 4 of my children to the Borg again. Don't know what to expect or what to do.

What I would like to do is illegal, so that is out. I fear that a lot of us will be feeling the hatred of the borg soon. I told my sisters and brother, that I would not tolerate this shunning and if they started it I would make it complete and permanent. I did this knowing they would be hard liners and there was no use to try to show them love or patience.

So sorry to read all the grief caused you folks on this forum by that damned wbts. Can't wait to see them fall.

Outoftheorg

• TheSurvivor
    TheSurvivor

This is what I just LOVE.....from what I understand there really was no NEW light. This was just a review of material that was at least 12 years old. From what I can tell, although it was the same material, they put a heavy guilt trip in with it. It has been my experience that the elders very seldom tell you what to do......instead, they guilt you into their mold by "helping" you make the right decission. I believe the commies call people that do this facilitators. Thats one of the reasons they have hated me for so long. I will not be "facilitated." Screw them, and the horse they rode in on. Damm I hate these pricks.

For some reason I am reminded of the time the hall was to take a vote on the meeting time for the Thursday night meeting. It had been 7:00 for years and years at this perticular hall. But for some reason, (probably for conformity) they decided that they wanted it to be 7:30. The big talk around the hall was how everyone liked 7, and did not want to change. In comes the facilitator. The night of the vote, the elder got up there and said "if you have no preference please consider voting for the new time" or words to that affect. Needless to say the majority of the brain dead atomatons went along with the new time. My point is that they seem to be able to get the sheeple to do just about anything THEY want them to do, and make them THINK it was their idea. One word, SCARY.

TheSuvivor

PS....I love this forum. And Sentinal, hang in there, these people are going to get theirs one of these days.

• sOOner
    sOOner

we are now offically the "Four Muskateers"

yahoo~~~~

sOOner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit