Apathy trollies in my city.

by punkofnice 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stan - I hope that child is thinking of buying an ice cream rather than give her money to the governing body who will protect her abuser using that money.

I wonder if the WBT$ makes any profit on selling the trollies to the r&f?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I wonder if the WBT$ makes any profit on selling the trollies to the r&f?

dunno---but i bet the brother who owns the business that makes them does allright out of it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Stan - I heard the there was a Bro that made them but he was told to stop.....not sure...just word of mouth...can't prove it but it has the ring of truth to it.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

We recently had a delivery of carts, seems like they are made in China.

You can bet the WT society gets a cut from each one somehow!

George

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    St G - LitCart? Reminds me of Cat Litter!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    interesting--good to find for definite if they are made in china--and--how many are there in use--and on the way. how much are they ?
  • Elisa1966
    Elisa1966
    In Germany (October Kingdom Ministry): About 3500 Trolleys were ordered from the2795 congregations of our Branch Area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Liechtenstein).
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stan - and how much the WBT$ gets from selling them

Elisa - That's interesting....all that apathy to spread.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I am very anti watchtower , but carts made in China, that is not even a conscious issue, whether we like it or not that's just the way " I" and 99% run a business.

Or rather I buy my boy " Nike" shoes shame on me.

Maybe I am wrong, but I feel a bit hypocritical criticising the " Borg" for carts made in China. Or rather I think my hatred for the W.T is ....well to much thinking is shit, but I have a list, quite a long list......

The Rebel

• Calebs Airplane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit