Apathy trollies in my city.

by punkofnice 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Jonah would be so proud that they're warning work is so vigorous like his ,NOT!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

There were no trollies in town this weekend. I wonder why? there was no a$$embĀ£y.

I wonder if they only man the apathy trollies once or twice a month?

At least I didn't see the magazines on the pavement after having been discarded as usual.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    steve2 - Perhaps a series, showing them in their self-absorbed clusters, talking with each other whilst avoiding eye contact with passersby, on their ipads, phones, etc.

Good idea - thx

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    popped into town yesterday and today and its is devoid of the trolley, wonder why?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jook - I usually see them at the weekend certainly. I haven't heard anything from my JW spy.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    they were back today !
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jook - Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hopefully they were happified to be there and blissfully unaware of the Aussy RC.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    the guy I usually see there recognized my today, ( we had a long chat last week) an elderly chap, very friendly and amiable, not the usual hard nosed, insult throwing, uptight kind, I did inform him the the RC is into its 7th day and is being screened live on YT, and that GB member Jackson has refused to attend! he smiled and claimed not to be interested, I also tried to clean any snippets form the RC this summer, he claimed to have attended Bournemouth, oh well keep plugging away!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jook - he smiled and claimed not to be interested

I'm not surprised. Anything that the JWs see as negative is automatically deleted from their brain.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I was at the Sunday Flea Market near the old Kingdon Hell that is now a Pentecostal church. The flea market was heaving with people. I spotted about 4 apathy trollies in different languages.

All being ignored. How happifying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit