Apathy trollies in my city.

by punkofnice 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have yet to see these AT's in real life. Maybe y'all should move to the Oakridges Moraine area of York Region in Ontario, Canada.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

shanklin, isle of wight, UK

• tiki
    tiki
    I find it ironic that in so many photos I've seen, they seem to always be near trash receptacles. And it seems they are less popular or utilized in the USA....although there was one set up at Hampton beach...... And totally stupid positioned where people are getting off trains. Are they so clueless they don't get that people actually have real places to go and aren't into wasting precious time skirting around their goofy trolley???
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Heaven - Looks like somewhere I'd like to live.

Stan - I wonder how many people didn't post letters while they were there, in case they got 'witnessed(tm)' to?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Punk the picture in your origional O.P bought back so many memories.

My first job leaving school was at Moss Bros, I placed my first bet at Ladbrooks, because a girl I was in love with worked there and I wanted to impress her ( that was a big thing to do for a 18 years old witness boy)

Now I sometimes think of Mellisa, and if I had simply asked her out. But then again we would have had different views on every topic. Witness kids were different and we had bigger issues in our life's than teenage romance, and infatuation with a non witness girl.

The Rebel

• Sabin
    Sabin

I think you will find that there are legal reasons why they go to certain places. Well there is here. I did the cart once & had a ball, only cause I talk to every-one wether they take the mags or no, I cant help myself I love people. If I sit down within moments some-one will be telling me about their piles or other personal things I love to listen I don't care who they are religion/country/gender people are people. The only thing that ruined the day was the old bag I had to go with, seriously this little old dear walked past & the sister turned to me & said " I feel really sorry for that woman" so I asked why, thinking she must have known her & something bad had happened, like some-one had died. NO she said "she`s wearing shorts with legs like that" I felt like smacking her round her face & I let her know I wasn't happy. Bitch. Other than that it was o.k. sorry guys. don't beat me.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Tiki - I am wondering exactly what goes through the JWs minds. How many JWs REALLY think the apathy trollies are effective?

Reb - Those were the days of our lives.....or not.

Sabin - I won't beat you....but if you want to talk about piles..............

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "How many JWs REALLY think the apathy trollies are effective?"

It's not about how effective they are.

It's about getting their time in.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Vid - Yes, that's true. A JW spy of mine was offered a stint on the trolly (atfer being trained of course), oddly, my spy said that they had better things to do than sit about whilst being ignored.

I guess the trolly is easy time, easier than driving miles out into the 'rurals(tm)'......not sure if they still call it that..or whether that was just a UK expression.

Oh, well. As long as no one gets trapped into the cult.

Is it just me or are the JWs looking more weird and cult like standing next to the trollies?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

here we have 2 trolly dollies hiding in a run down shop doorway. Ryde--i o wight--UK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit