Apathy trollies in my city.

by punkofnice 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Calendar Airplanes:-

A great visual post. But 165,000 civilians have been killed by allied bombs on Iraq. So now I have left the W.T curse I am careful to think my government a lesser evil.

The Rebel.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So, the apathy trollies are made in China? What else is the paedophile protecting cult getting money from?

Did someone say they get commission from roku boxes?

Randcom shares? Backhanders from Philip Morris tobacco? Makes me wonder what other pies those gluttonous perverts have got their hands into.

• Calebs Airplane
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Drove by the first cart I've seen. In a small town on the main side walk near a corner. Old woman and young teenage boy sitting next to two of them. Of course know one was near them or showed any interest.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "Is it just me or are the JWs looking more weird and cult like..."

Like I've said before, it's a lot easier to recognize the Kool-Aid for what it is after you've stopped drinking it.

That being said... no, it's not just you. :smirk:

• steve2
    steve2
    To me, the interest in lit carts being made in China has less to do with any contributing to consumerism(!) and more to do with the irony of their being produced in a land where they could not be displayed in public ( I.e., banned).
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

steve2 - Oh, I wish I'd said that. No matter...I will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit