Two Jehovahs Witnesses Beheaded!

by deceit 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Tragic indeed. So what's up with any religion sending their missionaries into such territory, eh. Oh, right! Gotta give them heathen's salvation. What bull%%%t! Yeah, it sicken's me too.

Granny

• scumrat
    scumrat

OH !!! HOW NICE WATCHTOWER... THOSE POOR WITNESSES WERE OUT TRYING TO GET THEIR PREACHING IN BEFORE THE TIME OF THE END. GEEZ YOU PUT SO MUCH PRESSURE ON THE RANK AND FILE TO SAVE THE WORLD !!! NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? ASK OUR WORLDLY SATANIC GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN FOR JUSTICE? YOUR NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF BLOOD GUILTY HIPOCRITES !!!!!!!!

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

gsx;

I do not think you are an arse for what you wrote...

While we tire of murder, period, I'm tired of hearing how Christians of any sort go into another country in hopes of 'converting' the inhabitants with their interpetation of salvation. Good grief, I for one am tired of people allowed into my home land that want to push their agenda down my throat.

Sad and pathetic.

Granny

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I had not heard of this. Thank you for the thread.

No one deserves such dispicable treatment. My heart goes out to all these poor people and what they have to endure. It does not matter to me if they are JW or not. That is barbaric!

We are so very fortunate to live in a free society.

Karen

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dubs pretending to sell avon while really selling their religion. Such a silly little ruse, and all for a dumb religion. Sad. Sad for those who gave their lives for something worth even less than avon. Hopefully other dubs will learn and wake up, but i doubt it.

SS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

These dubs went into an area under the guise of avon salesmen,so they could threaten the lives of anyone who dosen`t join their religion,and they got their heads chopped off..I don`t feel sorry for them at all..They went to preach death and destruction,and thats what they got....You reap what you sow...OUTLAW

• spider
    spider

No - noone deserves this kind of treatment. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been and what the women must still be going through.WE ALL were witnesses. WE ALL preached death and destruction. We didn't know any better. We thought we were doing what was right. So what if they hope that we are all going to die. Yes its sick and wrong but they are being mentally controlled just as we all were. Now we have our thinking abilities back and our compassion we have no excuse to be so insensitive as to say "they got what they deserve".

• Xander
    Xander
    I hope the WTS is doing something to get these people and any other missionaries out of the country.

That's part of why I abhor the WTS so much - you KNOW they aren't.

Indeed, this is *exactly* the kind of thing they WANT to happen - it proves they are 'in the time of the end' and strengthens the faith of the members in 1st-world nations (where their memberships has been declining).

a spokesman from the local branch here has spoken in the news regarding this matter, he said that they were not responsible for sending them there.

No, of course not.

And the JWs don't ban their members from taking blood or serving in the military, either. Nor do they prohibit children from reporting abuse to the authorities.

• Salud
    Salud

Outlaw,

Hopefully they weren't any of your relatives.

Just to think many of us here were in the same situations like these witnesses just a few years ago. A sad situation indeed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Spider,your kinder to them than they would be to you.They want armagedon and that means killing you,your friends,family,and most of the worlds population.I doubt they lose any sleep worrying about your death.Still it`s nice you are a compasionate person..You can keep your head..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit