Two Jehovahs Witnesses Beheaded!

by deceit 109 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No amac it`s not enough..Where did I say the dubs "deserved" to be beheaded?..It`s a simple enough question..Thanks for putting my post up,nowhere do`s it say they "deserved" to be beheaded..True,they did reap what they sowed,but did they deserve to die?..Personally I don`t think so,but I don`t feel sorry for them,they knew what they were doing..Try to keep up..I`ll repeat it for you as you seem to have a short attention span..Where did I say the dubs "deserved" to be beheaded?..OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 23 August 2002 14:57:54

Dung,

So, no nowhwere did Outlaw say they DESERVED beheading or death.....you are slandering OUTLAW and doing a really bad job of it too. If you have to LIE to make your point YOU are the one with the PROBLEM. - - Dungbeetle

While Outlaw did not explicitly state that the JWs who are the subject of this thread deserved beheading or death, he/she (no offense outlaw - just don't want to make a mistake about your gender) did so implicitly, as is evident in the quotes you provided (e.g., "You reap what you sow."). As for your claims that amac "slandered OUTLAW and [did] a really bad job of it too," you're wrong on that point. Assuming the statements of amac were indeed defamatory and legally actionable, it would be libel, not slander. You are right, however, that he "did a bad job of it too," since the statements he made did not amount to slander or libel.

OUTLAW:

I disagree with you as to your stance on this issue (although I think I understand where you're coming from), but overall, I think you're right most of the time and I enjoy reading your posts. Keep 'em coming!

amac:

I never finished with our abortion debate; it got kind of boring and I had to move on. No hard feelings?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey 144001,I also enjoy your posts.We may not agree on this issue but thats alright.I believe you to be a good person who wants the best for others..For the record I`m a he,LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 23 August 2002 15:24:58

OUTLAW,

Thanks - if we agreed on everything, we'd be dubs! LOL

I also think you're a good person - you've certainly proven that in the past, and, for the record, I am also a "he."

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

NO....

<you said the people deserved it for going into a dangerous area where these men were. Do I need to quote your post?

Can't you people READ....outlaw wasn't accused of 'intimating' he was accused of SAYING..OKAY?

well, he didn't say it and he SAID that's not what he meant, soyou are wrong every which way around.

and you're right...libel is written and slander is spoken. So Outlaw has been libeled.

In the Watchtower world, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

• amac
    amac

OUTLAW and OUTLAW's SIDEKICK(Dungbeetle) -

So sue me. I don't have time to argue semantics with you two. It is obvious who Outlaw blames for this horrible incident.

No hard feelings at all. I realize there is always a flipside of the coin opinion and I understand people are passionate about it. I think we are in agreement on this thread though.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey amac,do`s that mean you can`t provide the post where I said the dubs "deserved" to be beheaded?.. I guess it`s hard to come up with a post that never existed..Dipshit!..LOL...OUTLAW

Dung,

I disagree with your analysis of the legal merits of the libel/slander accusation, but I don't want to bore everyone with a debate on this issue. I'm just writing to let you know that I also like reading many of your posts as well, and enjoy your presence on this board.

Have a good one!

• amac
    amac

Then what did you mean when you said "you reap what you sow" in reference to the victims? And "now you gotta pay?"

I tell you what, rather than argue semantics with you two linguistic geniuses, I'll rephrase my post...

But when this thread was started about the men who kill people in the name of religion, you said about the victims "I don`t feel sorry for them at all..They went to preach death and destruction,and thats what they got....You reap what you sow."

This is getting very boring now. You can have the last word, because no matter what you say, you are obviously a jerk. I'm done with this thread.

Edited by - amac on 23 August 2002 16:59:23

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey amac,still no proof on the statement made by you,that I said The dubs "deserved" to be beheaded.Your the guy that made a big fuss,and now you can`t back your mouth up.I`m sure your too big of a jam tart to apologize,so we`ll just put you in the cyber bakery with the other jam tarts..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit