mikepence threatened to sue me / contributions

by Simon 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

He said he would match what was donated in the first hour to SilentLambs (this still doesn't make any sense to me) and in chat he said that the amount was $5.

I would have thought that a simple straight-forward explanation would have been possible and reasonable given the circumstances.

I know he has no case but you never know what some people will do and frankly, it is not worth the hassle to me right now. I have bigger fish to fry.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The whole thing didnt make any sense to me. All it did was explode the chat room.

Larry, When are you going to get a pic of Fidel?

Mike,

Your existence in the chat room yesterday did nothing but rile folks up and make the majority of the sexy ladies leave. Mike, you'll never be welcome at any of my parties.

Edited by - 144001 on 21 August 2002 12:37:34

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Crazy...hehe snicker snicker(Larry comment)
  • larc
    larc

When someone asks for money on a public forum, it raises a red flag. Mike Pence did it twice and never did explain himself. Mr. Biggs spoke up in Mike's defense. Nonetheless, there a number of unanswered questions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,you did a good job trying to get honest answers to legitimate questions.You should have let Mikes posts stand,they prove the legitimacy of your questions...OUTLAW

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Watching you bunch of jackels rip and tear at an obviously hurting fellow XJW is barely different than watching a Judicial Committee ripping and tearing at a "silentlamb". WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES who try to portray this website as some sort of refuge for hurting XJWs!!!_________

Anyone who has read any of Mike Pence's posts over the past few months should have been able to figure out that Mike has some serious problems._________

This thread, as well as the initial questioning posts, were NOT necessary. Noone was forced to respond to his solicitation nor visit his webpage. Noone was forced to send him a donation. Anyone who did make a donation would have seen that they had 30 days to rescind such. Mike's announcement that he would not attend the March was sufficient notice for any donator to cancel their donation if they felt his decision warranted such._________

Mike's flailing responses to accusations/insinuations of fraud are totally understandable. An intentionally fraudulant person would not have bothered to defend himself as Mike has._________

The JWD Governing Body and Elders have sunk to a new low in imitating that which they claim to detest and oppose. They have gangraped one of their own in a lame attempt to protect their "territory", no different than how the WTS treats silentlambs.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I think the problem is with Mikes PR skills, 144 is right, he scared away all the Chicas and that can never be a good thing....

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sorry you feel that way ErieGuy however I do not agree with you as you can imagine.

There was no tearing at a silentlamb as you put it. We asked questions of someone who had taken money on the basis that he needed it to go on the silentlambs march and then came up with what can only be described as a 'lame' excuse for not going.

There were more things that made me uneasy than I am going to post here but I think the questions were valid and they should have been simple to answer. The fact that he has now gone, with $1,000 worth of donations and insisted that all evidence of him being here is erased seems to be the only firm answer we got.

We have not protected any 'territory' or gangraped one of our own as you crudely put it. I for one do not want victims to be taken advantage of by anyone.

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: ErieGuy ... didn't you used to post as someone else??? Hmnn ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit