My Issue: How To Step Down As A MS Without Getting Noticed

by JW_Rogue 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

UPDATE: I've have been taken down from my position for not taking the lead in the field ministry. Family and friends trying to be encouraging (want me to go out in service more). The plan is to make a small showing to look like I care and then continue to fade as soon as possible. May try to move to a new hall so people aren't in our business all the time.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Well played, JW_Rouge!

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

LOL Not doing anything for a long time did the trick! Now just gotta worry about my family and wife, gonna take it slow but we're getting there. Step one complete.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Very easy. Do what I did. Get chronic fatigue syndrome. A tired depressed condition which cannot be medically proven. Many pioneers really get this. Because of your "fatigue" and feeling mentally low, you will need to spend many Sundays in bed watching football...with a secret icebox full of beers! Problem solved.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Well done in being patient and getting there!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Health - depression - anxiety -- these are your best options.

You may need to set it up for a few months before unless you think you can make it work right away.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    Make a video of yourself singing happy birthday while puffing on a big fat cuban cigar. Post it to Facebook. Tag all of your JW friends in the post on Facebook. You're welcome.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Another way is taking an extended vacation or temporary employment a considerable distance away.

Your MS duties will be assigned to someone else in your absence, and when you come back, you just don't make any effort to "reach out".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit