Let's play Un-Theocratic Ministry School

by Mindchild 75 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

<looking a little dazed> Boy, that was a real mouthful. JOHNNY YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! Your'e not one of them cults, are you? JOHNNY!. Here. Could you hold the baby a moment? See the pretty tie... Be right back.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

[waits patiently for householder to return... as baby plays with tie... starting to feel a bit silly about keeping this woman at the door while her kids run amok... OK, baby is now PULLING tie] "Ack... Aaaaackkk... niiice baby!"

• patio34
    patio34

Hi SpiderMonkey!

Patio, those are very good questions! I'm glad you aren't a person who just takes someone's word for something without thinking and researching the matter for yourself. I would love to do some research of my own, and return when I have a better answer for you! [:|]

You're good! What were you a pioneer or something? Maybe you should think about a career as a politician . . .

Pat

• myself
    myself

<--------see's a car pulling up the driveway, observes man in suit exiting the car-hmmmmm a Bible and two magazines in his hand. Before he can get to the door, * dives under the dining room table and hides. <gasp> suddenly remembers Dateline sneaks out from under the table and quietly grabs daughter and makes a mad dash for the closet grabbing cordless phone on the way to the closet. Secures the closet door and calls the police.

• jgnat
    jgnat

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY! Come here, darlin'. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! Give the tie back, honeybunch. <slams door>

(Had trouble keeping it going and staying true to character, too. LOL!)

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    You're good! What were you a pioneer or something? Maybe you should think about a career as a politician . . .

LOL, yeah, I was a pioneer... SSSHHHHHHH. I'm not proud of it. I don't exactly put it on my resume, if you know what I mean!

...After jgnat slams the door, I loosen my tie, unbutton my collar, and try to massage some of the redness out of my choked face... Decide to go grab a six-pack, watch some cartoons with what is left of Saturday morning, and jot down THREE HOURS' WORTH of field service!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit