Let's play Un-Theocratic Ministry School

by Mindchild 75 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh! Aren`t you a nice plump dub,please come in.Would you like to see my new BBQ?(Like you got a choice? LOL)...OUTLAW

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

(Addressing Mimilly)

Yes of course we preach the Bible. Our magazines are only tools designed to make it easier for people to appreciate and understand the Bible.

The very fact that things are so far away from being a Paradise is an important clue in realizing that it all will change. You are right, the world is a big mess. Everything man does just makes things worse. The way things are going, the world is going to be so polluted and dangerous to live in, that all life would die unless God steps in to change things.

The Bible shows that God is going to wipe out all these people polluting the world and remove all the killers. Only the peace loving and appreciative people will be around then and they will make it their task to make the world a paradise. This is the essense of the Good News we preach.

(waiting for reply)

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

LOL@ Jim and Outlaw.

Sorry Outlaw, I'm not on the Atkins diet anymore. I'm veggie today.

Skipper

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

DUDE: Well, you know, there was something that really disturbed me about that book you put out. It said the end of the world was almost here, and that ......that........the generation of 1914 would not pass away before the end of the world happened. My relative said it was just a few years away. When I went to your church, they talked about how close the end of the world was. But that was almost 10 years ago and the end of the world didn't happen. I am pretty careful about what I let myself believe. Do you still teach that doctrine?

Edited by - megadude on 18 August 2002 11:25:56

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Ah, Sir, you sound a little bit delusional. Why has such a god waited for so bloody long to DO something? Millions have died, and you yourself say that the world is going downhill.

Oh,,,wait a minute... I remember something a friend told me a long time ago - that Jehovahs believe that they are the only ones who god would save. Is this true?

As for the tools, I think God would've given us the 'tools' if he thought we needed them. All his words are right there in the Bible. All those magazines cost money to make and just kill trees. Why aren't you giving out bibles?

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

(Addressing MegaDude)

ahem, well it looks like you have been investigating things pretty carefully. You probably realize that the Bible says nobody knows the day or hour and that Jesus would come like a thief in the night. You know that means that you can't put a date on things, and new light has shown us that someone alive in 1914 to see the world then would also see the end of this system of things. That generation is now very advanced in years and it gives great urgency to the fact that the end is very very near. We cannot say the day or hour but we know these things must happen. And yes there are people still alive today who witnessed the world in 1914.

But instead of thinking about dates, lets direct our attention to the important things, that of preaching this urgent message and keeping ourselves spiritually clean from this wicked system of things.

(waiting for response)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats quite alright Mr.dub I`ll bet you have some chubby friends in the car.Why not not get them and I`ll fire up the BBQ,I mean make coffee,and we can all have a nice bible chat.I`ll go see if there`s room in the freezer,I mean I`ll get some more chairs while you get your friends....yum-yum..LOL...OUTLAW

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

DUDE: I do believe we have to keep our focus on important things, and keep ourselves clean from this wicked system of things. And I believe we do that by examining closely what churches teach. There are so many churches that claim to be Christian that we have to closely examine WHAT they say and WHY they are saying it. Don't you agree?

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

(addressing Mimilly)

We must remember that time is different with God than it is with us. Do you know that time varies with one species of life compared to another? For example, some birds live hundreds of years old and time goes by very slowly for them whereas some insects live only a few days and they compress their entire lifespan into a few moments. Well God has lived forever and so while we might be impatient, all this is happening for a reason.

Jehovah does love you and wants to save everyone. Just like in Noah's day, he tried to get everyone aboard the Ark but nobody but Noah and his family listened. There was no other choices back then, either you needed to get on the Ark or you would drown when the flood came. The same way today, you need to associate yourself with God's visible and directed organization to survive the coming destruction of this system of things.

We do use recycled paper you know in our magazines. It is not only cheaper but saves the enviornement. We do have these wonderful Bibles, called the New World Transalation that I would be glad to special order for you. I don't happen to have many with me because most people already have a Bible.

(waiting)

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

(Addressing MegaDude)

Yes, you are right about us needing to look at what churches teach. It is so shocking to look at all the permissiveness and immorality tolerated in different churches. I agree that we really need to look carefully at what churches say and what they do.

(feels like I'm falling into a trap...lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit