Let's play Un-Theocratic Ministry School

by Mindchild 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Bang
    Bang

I'll have another go at this.

*Get's up, realises who's there - adrenaline moves through veins, nostrils flare for potential energy requirements - scans for his son - remembers the evil done - no quarter to be given*

Opens door - What is it?

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Why Mr. Outlaw...what big teeth you have!

Mr. Outlaw, do you have a license to operate that thing in the city? Isn't there some law against furnaces that big? I don't like the cold Mr. Outlaw, my friends want to go to McDonald's to deal with a Big Mac attack so we need to go now.

lol

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Sir, you duck and dance like a great boxer. I asked you a question. Do Jehovahs believe that they are the only ones who will be saved or who god talks to? There are people all over the earth doing things to make a difference, and it has nothing to do with magazines.

Please step in out of this ungodly heat. It's giving me a terrible headache. It's just horrible the way you have to go out in those suits in this weather. I've got ice water in the fridge, and you've already got a terrible sunburn. Is THIS what God tells you to do?

..... ushers you inside.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

lol...anyone want to take on Bang? I got my hands full with MegaDude and Mimilly. Not to mention Outlaw trying to get me into his barbeque.

Skipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I hope that dub didn`t run away,a dub in the hand is worth two in the car...Oh Mr.dub where are you?..LOL...OUTLAW

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Car group captain here, making theocratic headship decision to send a sister to Bang's door.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

(addresses Mimilly)

To answer your question, only God can read heart's and just because you belong to a particular organization doesn't mean that you are automatically saved or that God doesn't listen to you. Sad to say that our organization often disfellowships people who violate Bible standards and try to influence their fellow Christians to fall away from the truth. But yes, we do believe that Jehovah's Witnesses represent God here on Earth and that this is his established channel for bringing the good news to all the inhabited Earth.

There are certainly many people trying to do good on the Earth and if they really love God, he will see to it that they become receptive to his message so they can bring their life into harmony with his requirements.

Thank you for inviting me in. This isn't tap water is it? I only drink bottled water. Yes, God tells us that going to preach the good news is a requirement for all Christians. This is what Jesus did you know, went from one place to another spreading the good news.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Makes note to put Outlaw on "don't call unless you want to die" list. Runs away and jumps into car, peels out and heads for McDonald's.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Certainly not tap water - not around here! geesh! (hands you an ice cold bottle of water)

Tell me about this disfello ... whatever it was you said. And yes, I am familiar with Jesus' life and sayings.

And you said 'truth'. How can you be certain that God only speaks to Jehovahs? I mean truly, how can you be 'certain' ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dam!! Another dub gets away.Never let them leave the doorstep,never let them leave the doorstep,never let...........LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit